K-Drama
On Choi Woo Shik • Jun 27, 2021
Person Choi Woo Shik
He’s really good at choosing his projects well
23 0
Replying to Lori • Jun 27, 2021
Person Choi Woo Shik
I've only seen him in 3 films Train to Busan, Parasite and The Witch Part 1 Subversion. But I can already tell…
He suits more in movies than tv shows
2 2
On Kim Tae Woo • Jun 27, 2021
Person Kim Tae Woo
His voice is really good!
7 0
Replying to amourbelle015 • Jun 27, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
What are you talking about that she’s not comfortable doing intimate scenes during that time with PBG? Did you…
I am not sure, PBG's kissing scenes always looks uncomfortable. Watch Moonlight and then see how that female actress kiss in Clean With a Passion...It's PBG that needed to improve in Encounter.
0 0
Replying to Kat39 • Jun 27, 2021
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Choi Woo Shik
I watch Ho Goo's Love at least once a year. It is such a charming series.
Thank you very much, that was very helpful, gonna watch it now!
1 0
Replying to Kat39 • Jun 26, 2021
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Choi Woo Shik Spoiler
I watch Ho Goo's Love at least once a year. It is such a charming series.
Heard there's a rape plot about the female lead that's why i can not watch it and the villain did not even get what he deserved. Is it really that heavy? i really want to watch it
0 2
Replying to lilcub • Jun 24, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
they better not replace so moon with another actor. I WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT.
It is Netflix...
0 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Jun 24, 2021
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Song Kang is a workaholic.
4 0
Replying to OppasBitch • Jun 17, 2021
Person Ji Chang Wook
watch suspicious partners! He was pretty good in that too!
Suspicious Partner is not a fantasy drama
4 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Jun 17, 2021
Person Ji Chang Wook
He looks lazy at choosing a good projects.
4 0
Replying to alnnun • Jun 17, 2021
Title 365: Repeat the Year
one of the drama that i drop and don't ask me why ? me myself i don't know the reason
Lmao same
0 0
lo_ve • Jun 15, 2021
Article Park Seo Joon will reportedly join the cast of "Captain Marvel 2 - The Marvels"
I am looking forward to his english improving!
1 0
Replying to Robert Kiss • Jun 15, 2021
Person Joo Sang Wook
One of the worst actors I've ever seen, just terrible! He might be considered handsome or something, otherwise…
Lol
2 0
Replying to Christine • Jun 14, 2021
Title Snowdrop
if this has an ending like youth of may, I'm never watching anything from the melodrama genre again.
Totally agree lol. I always tried hard to never watch anything that has a melodrama tag, but when i see actors/actress i really like a lot, then i tend to to try ignore that tag and watch it. This one is the same
3 2
On Hwang In Youp • Jun 11, 2021
Person Hwang In Youp
When i see this guy, all i see is Lee Joon Gi. He so looks like him
3 1
Replying to DasHeini • Jun 11, 2021
Person Cha Eun Woo
I want to see him play a cheerful character.
Watch Hit the Top , he's hilarious in there.
5 0
Replying to Salvatore • Jun 11, 2021
Person Cho Byeong Kyu
What happened to him?
After what happened to Ji soo actor, this people won't let it slide no matter how he apologizes them. Hope he keep denies it.
1 4
Replying to neotea • Jun 10, 2021
Person Cho Byeong Kyu
i hope he's okay
What happened to him?
1 6
Replying to Creature • Jun 7, 2021
Article 5 Underrated Korean Dramas That Are Definitely Worth Your Time!
You know I will never get over the fact that they cut episodes of A Piece of Your Mind while lesser dramas are…
Totally agree :(
2 0
Replying to ryu • Jun 2, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
from siblings to couple AAAA CAN'T WAIT
Wait! They were siblings in Witch?
1 3
