K-Drama
On So Not Worth it • Aug 21, 2022
Title So Not Worth it
laugh track caught me off guard but the drama was fun anyway I enjoyed it
10 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Aug 18, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I wasn't sure how I would feel because after episode 11 I wasn't enjoying it as much but I loved the ending and enjoyed the drama for the most part. I'm not sure how I would feel about them making a second season though..
6 0
On Café Minamdang • Aug 15, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
yeah that wasn't even surprising..
2 0
On Princess Hours • Jul 30, 2022
Title Princess Hours
I have had this drama on my watchlist for years and I am glad I finally watched it. The fl was a little frustrating but I enjoyed it anyway. I would def watch it again.
4 0
lo_ve • Jul 28, 2022
Article Ha Yoon Kyung in talks to join the series "See You in My 19th Life"
Wow I didn't realize they were making a drama for this webtoon. I had enjoyed it a lot before I forgot where I left off haha...
1 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jul 26, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill Spoiler
I enjoyed the drama at first but it was kind of hard to watch near the end. I stopped looking forward to watching it despite loving the two main leads because it started to get a little boring. and frustrating. If you know a stalker is after you why would you walk around in dark alleys alone? Da Hyun was choked more than once and she still didn't think not to go alone? Why did they just let her? Even after the stalker was killed why would you walk alone when something else is going on? I still enjoyed it anyway but at the end I kind of stopped caring what happened to Da Hyun because of her bad decisions.
3 0
On Radio Romance • Jul 10, 2022
Title Radio Romance
This drama was on my watchlist for years and I was excited but I'm disappointed to say I didn't feel any chemistry between the leads and the story was kind of boring so I wasn't drawn into it. It was just okay.
0 1
On Woori the Virgin • Jun 21, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin Spoiler
I'm kind of confused. How is she going to be break up with the sml and be with the ml and then end up with the sml again?? so what was the point of debating between the two only to stick with the person she was with originally? why even have that storyline in the first place?
7 1
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jun 15, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense Spoiler
I am enjoying it a lot so far but I'm disappointed that there isn't better communication between the two leads. It seems ml has been trying to talk with her but she just doesn't want to listen which also makes me feel bad for the sml because the relationship ended for the same thing she didn't want to communicate with him.
17 1
On Woori the Virgin • Jun 14, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
I find the fl leads acting kind of awkward it makes it hard to watch. I thought the same thing when watching gangnam beauty but I hoped it would be better this time. I am still going to finish it up though because I'm curious to how they will finish up this drama. Also in the american jane the virgin (even though I didn't finish it) I wanted jane to end up with michael but here I can't find myself rooting for either of the ml leads.
9 1
lo_ve • Jun 4, 2022
Article Jang Na Ra is getting married!
congrats!! so happy for them
3 0
lo_ve • May 31, 2022
Article Netflix confirms the returning and new casts of "D.P. Season 2"
Awesome!! I can't wait!
1 0
On My Liberation Notes • May 30, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I liked the ending but I didn't exactly find ki jeongs ending too satisfying. I think it would have been better if she and tae hoon broke up. tae hoon never stood up for her he just lets his sister bully her.
18 4
On Love All Play • May 28, 2022
Title Love All Play Spoiler
geez i feel so bad for tae jun his parents only care about this sister. every time they bring up a concern or something its always for his sisters sake never his. he even asked his mom to be on his side for once but then she only brought up his sister again.
2 0
Shiro • May 27, 2022
Article To Drop or Not To Drop: Pros and Cons
I've noticed that I try to get through the whole drama hoping I will like it and then the last few episodes I realize its not for me and that's when I finally drop it but maybe I should just work up the courage half way and admit I just don't like it and drop it instead of trying skipping scenes through the last half of the episodes just to have it completed.
0 1
On My Liberation Notes • Apr 17, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I’m actually enjoying this so far.. I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s episode too
8 0
On A Taxi Driver • Apr 5, 2022
Title A Taxi Driver
It's an amazing movie. I don't think I have ever watched a movie that's made me feel what this movie did. I didn't know what to expect but I loved it. Everyone HAS watch it
2 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 3, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
A bittersweet ending. There is a lot of things that don't really make sense but I enjoyed the drama anyway. It was fun and it made me cry. I didn't want them to break up but I liked the break up scene in the end. Glad that I watched this drama from when it first started coming out until now. I liked being excited for the new episodes and wondering what would happened and how it would happen.
1 0
Kang Jia • Mar 20, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Rookie Cops
just finished it and loved it!
2 0
On Through the Darkness • Mar 12, 2022
Title Through the Darkness
Just need one episode left but honestly I loved this drama. I like how they showed some interviews of the criminals and the process of them solving cases saying why they did it or might have. I’m a little disappointed there wasn’t many interview but I still enjoyed it anyway. I don’t watch many dramas from this genre so i don’t have much to compare it to but I’d say it’s enjoyable and I like the premise. 8/10
6 1