K-Drama
On When I Fly Towards You • Sep 25, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
haven't been a huge fan of high school dramas lately but this ones actually super cute
5 1
Replying to Aglaonik • Sep 20, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
ay no! i would have keep being a liar hunter for the chismesito!
same tho
2 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Sep 18, 2023
Title Couple on the Backtrack
So this drama has been on my watchlist for YEARS and now that I started it I’m loving it. Since it’s only 12 episodes I have somewhat higher hopes than 16+ episode dramas that it won’t drag
4 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Sep 18, 2023
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
In the like 5 episodes I've watched I can't help but feel bad for seo jin and not like the fl. hopefully how I feel about the fl changes as the drama goes on
1 1
On How to Steal a Dog • Sep 17, 2023
Title How to Steal a Dog
such a fun and cute movie! even made me cry
0 0
On The Kidnapping Day • Sep 15, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
I love the two together I'm excited for the upcoming episodes
3 0
On Busted • Sep 15, 2023
Title Busted
I don't really watch variety shows a lot so it's taking me a minute to finish it's still fun anyway when I need a break from the dramas I'm watching
1 0
On Destined with You • Sep 14, 2023
Title Destined with You
I wish hong jo would tell something to her coworkers. I hate how she just lets them say whatever
12 7
On Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher • Sep 3, 2023
Title Falling High School Girl and Irresponsible Teacher
I didn't think it was as weird as it sounded until the last episode.. it suddenly felt really weird watching it. I still enjoyed it up to that point but I'm not sure how to feel about it..
2 0
Replying to Naruminakayama • Sep 1, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
everytime I watch this I think to myself “why do i keep watching this???????” and yet im watching this every…
right? exact thing I told myself while starting a new episode
0 0
On Behind Your Touch • Aug 31, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
this drama is ridiculous im loving it
4 2
On A Korean Odyssey • Aug 25, 2023
Title A Korean Odyssey
fl is making it really hard for me to finish this drama
1 0
On Mr. Zoo: The Missing VIP • Aug 24, 2023
Title Mr. Zoo: The Missing VIP
This is very different from what I would normally watch but it is actually such a fun and cute kids movie
3 0
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 18, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
All the side characters are so annoying.. I’ll probably just wait for a few episodes to come out before I watch it again bc I can’t handle all that drama. Other than that though I’m really liking the two leads and after seeing hwang min hyun in aos im really enjoying his acting in this drama too
5 0
On Lighting Up the Stars • Aug 11, 2023
Title Lighting Up the Stars
I love these types of movies. I couldn't stop crying. I definitely recommend it.
4 0
On Castaway on the Moon • Aug 10, 2023
Title Castaway on the Moon
This was kind of a weird movie but I liked it.. I'd definitely watch it again too
3 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jul 29, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
Wow I almost didn't recognize kang ki young. I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode!
4 0
Hazel Jung • Jul 29, 2023
Article "The Uncanny Counter Season 2" Premieres Today!
Whoo!! So excited!
1 0
Hazel Jung • Jul 29, 2023
Article "The Uncanny Counter Season 2" Premieres Today!
Whoo!! So excited!
1 0
On Work Later, Drink Now • Jul 28, 2023
Title Work Later, Drink Now
It was kind of hard to get into because they drank so much but it got fun to watch near the end and I cried a bit too.
3 1