K-Drama
On Flex X Cop • Jan 26, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
ahn bo hyun??? bet
1 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 14, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
I’m so glad it didn’t take her forever to get her memories back. This makes me look more forward to the upcoming episodes
4 0
Replying to dbd • Jan 12, 2024
Title Gokusen
same but for some reason they think we wouldnt like shows from the early 00s or 10s and its annoying bc thats…
yeah i agree i tend to enjoy those a lot
0 1
On Gokusen • Jan 8, 2024
Title Gokusen
really wish this was on a legit streaming site..
1 3
On Twinkling Watermelon • Jan 2, 2024
Title Twinkling Watermelon
So glad I listened to my friend and watched this 😭 would’ve sucked if I had missed watching this one
3 0
Replying to rkwt • Dec 28, 2023
Title Dating in the Kitchen
I was wondering why it felt familiar but then saw it was because it’s adapted from the movie "this not what…
Okay so I loved this drama until I got to the last episodes. It ruined the whole feel of the drama for me 😭 it made me lower my rating
0 1
On Dating in the Kitchen • Dec 25, 2023
Title Dating in the Kitchen
I was wondering why it felt familiar but then saw it was because it’s adapted from the movie "this not what I expected". So I’m hoping I like this drama as much as I liked the movie
2 3
On Death's Game • Dec 18, 2023
Title Death's Game
wait im actually loving this one. i was hooked from the beginning and now i have to wait until january for the other half? nooo
12 0
Replying to peef • Dec 15, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
It's not childhood connection trope. It's more of a childhood squad/friendship trope like reply 1988. It's worth…
Yeah that’s why I try not to focus too much on negative reviews when only a few episodes are out. I was just going off the tags
3 0
Replying to Wookie • Dec 15, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
This is not childhood connection they literally together every minute of their life together till 30 years when…
Thanks I guess the tags under the drama had me confused
1 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Dec 14, 2023
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
I want to watch this drama bc I like both leads and the healing type dramas but I’m not really a fan of the childhood connection trope… anyone who’s watching it wanna say if it’s worth it or not though? I haven’t been a huge fan of many dramas this year
1 5
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 14, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
This is one of the first dramas Ongoing dramas I’ve been excited about and hooked on these last couple months
20 0
On Perfect and Casual • Dec 12, 2023
Title Perfect and Casual
I've been binging this drama since last night but it's kinda hard to watch because of the fl.. why do they write them like that
6 0
On Perfect and Casual • Dec 11, 2023
Title Perfect and Casual Spoiler
Im only on episode 4 but how my girl get scammed twice 😭 she's more than gullibe frs
4 0
On A Time Called You • Dec 3, 2023
Title A Time Called You
cant say if ive enjoyed this one or the taiwanese one more. they both feel equally slow but makes sense since its time travel related. im still enjoying it though its just taking me a minute to finish
0 0
Replying to syedatasnia14 • Nov 26, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog Spoiler
I really hope they end with Kang Eun Hwan in the next episode, I’m not too interested in him trying to expose…
right I was thinking the same thing especially when she scream out brother in law. like what was she thinking.
0 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Nov 22, 2023
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
rewatching this drama for the third time after recommending it to a coworker *-*
3 0
Replying to DF4U • Nov 18, 2023
Title Go Go Squid!
Ok, I’ve lost interest the last couple of eps - I’m on Ep 18. It was really cute & funny at the beginning,…
did you end up finishing it or nah
0 1
On Daily Dose of Sunshine • Nov 17, 2023
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
This is kinda hard to watch but I’m enjoying it so much anyway. I def feel that it’s worth it
2 0
On My Holo Love • Nov 12, 2023
Title My Holo Love
I thought I wouldn't mind this show since I liked are you human too? but it feels so weird watching this. it's not like she can touch him but she fights so hard for him.. I can't bring myself to accept it even though I am more than half way done.
1 0