K-Drama
On Castaway Diva • Nov 6, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
oof that first episode was sad
1 0
On Dear My Friends • Nov 1, 2023
Title Dear My Friends
I cried lots while watching this drama and it sucks that it took me so long to watch it just because i was afraid it would hurt to watch
10 0
Lily Alice • Oct 24, 2023
Article Kang Ha Neul to Make a Special Appearance in Episode 12 of "The Kidnapping Day"
omg i love kang ha neul now im even more excited for tomorrows episode
7 1
On Flower Boy Ramen Shop • Oct 22, 2023
Title Flower Boy Ramen Shop
kind of wanted to watch this but im not sure since the ml is a high school student and the fl is an adult
2 2
On One Piece • Oct 22, 2023
Title One Piece
didn't expect to see this on mdl and didn't think i'd actually like it because its a live action but im digging it
0 0
On My Princess • Oct 21, 2023
Title My Princess
uggh I really dont like lee seol's sister or the director
1 1
Replying to mmimi_ah • Oct 12, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
Sin yu should just leave her there to die. There's no defending this type of stupidity. Your boyfriend was stabbed…
like what did she think would happen? if she didn't have bodyguards to let sin yu know she disappeared she would've been dead.
3 1
On The Kidnapping Day • Oct 10, 2023
Title The Kidnapping Day
whoo looking forward to tomorrows episode
3 0
Replying to Sh_a • Oct 8, 2023
Title Douluo Continent
hi is the female lead strong or one of those childish weak fl
that I'm not sure about I'm only on episode 15
0 0
Replying to Sh_a • Oct 8, 2023
Title Douluo Continent
hi is the female lead strong or one of those childish weak fl
oh i just understood your question there is no other love rivals so far
0 3
Replying to Sh_a • Oct 8, 2023
Title Douluo Continent
hi is the female lead strong or one of those childish weak fl
She’s a little bit childish but she’s also strong
0 5
Lily Alice • Oct 6, 2023
Article Kim Seon Ho, Park Bo Young, Lee Byung Hun, and More Win Accolades at Buil Film Awards 2023
Yess!!! So happy for Kim Seon Ho
7 0
On Destined with You • Oct 6, 2023
Title Destined with You
kinda sucks that episode 13 pulled out one of the tropes I hate the most.. it's almost over though so I'm hoping at least the rest of it makes up for that
0 0
Lily Alice • Oct 6, 2023
Article Park Bo Young's Netflix Original Series "Daily Dose of Sunshine" Confirms Release Date
i love park bo young I can't wait to watch this!
3 0
On Douluo Continent • Oct 6, 2023
Title Douluo Continent
maybe because I am watching it on viki but I feel like it cuts off so abruptly
0 8
On Cute Programmer • Oct 6, 2023
Title Cute Programmer
really wanted to watch this but i saw it has the lack of communication tag.. so now im hesitant
1 1
On Tracer Season 2 • Oct 6, 2023
Title Tracer Season 2
im so glad viki picked this up because I remember it being so hard to find good subs too bad I didn't get around to watching it until over a year later because it feels like im starting in the middle of the drama
2 0
Replying to greyyyy • Oct 5, 2023
Title Destined with You
I understood Hong Jo's point of view, that she didn't want Shin Yu to suffer whenever she was around, but I kind…
Yes! I was so upset they did that
2 0
On Behind Your Touch • Oct 1, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler
Really didn't think it was the shaman because I figured it would be too obvious.
2 1
Replying to rkwt • Sep 28, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
haven't been a huge fan of high school dramas lately but this ones actually super cute
I'm like two episodes away from finishing it but I love that there's not really any misunderstandings and that they have such a healthy relationship.
3 0