unwatchable "porno" series. I was truly disappointed with the actors because I love them and respect them. I hope their upcoming Drama will make up for this shity Drama.. it really made me sad. I don't recommend anyone to watch this horrible Drama ,, and be disappointed as me.مسلسل اباحي لا يمكن مشاهدته،، لقد خاب ظنني بالممثلين فلقد كنت احبهم واحترمهم واقدرهم ،،، اتمنى ان تعوض اعمالهم القادمة عن هذا العمل الرديء ،،،
amazing, so beautiful, I can't wait for the next episode, I love this Drama and I think I can watch it again and again and not get bored 💖 the couple are sweet, the story and the screen writing
on of the best crime Kdrama, it's realistic and the acting is amazing i have never seen anything like it, it made me love crime drama and i start to want to watch more. it is so noble job and big respect for every one from the screen writers to the director to to actors etc i love you all and we need more drama like this. good job every one
i thought i won't like this kdrama because the main female character has changed but I liked it even more Go yoon is amazing, wonderful and so beautiful, she's making me so excited about what will happen between them. she's a wonderful actress she is making me fall in love with her every minute! i didn't think I would love another main character as a replacement but I am falling in love with her💓
I've checked the Instagram account they viewed the ep 12 trailer but in all websites are showing until ep10 last week it was ep9! can u believe that they are not showing ep11 or ep12 translated 😭😭😭😭
one time I was watching four different kdrama and only one was postponed the episodes I had to drop the Kdrama for that reason 🥺🥺
this Kdrama is unique and different I hope to watch part 2