I am feeling so tempted to watch Lovely Runner but am worried it is very emotional though saw it has a happy ending.…
I definitely recommend you to watch the lovely Runner it's one of the best drama it's about time trave, love , comedy and crime.
everything is amazing it's so brilliant the music , the actors, the acting , the places, the Romance, the dialogue the beginning and the end.. everything is amazing and it's so warm and cozy it's a soft rom-com kdrama.
also it's so different not like any kdrama you might think all romantic are the same this one is not. everytime i see this I feel like I want to fall in love i want to be in her place .
Actually I can't get over this drama I'm still rewatching lovely Runner when i want to be happy or in love or even when I'm upset to cheer me up 🙏😍
plz watch it you will thank me so bad. it's the bestk drama and the best ending in the whole world 😭
Ive almost watch everything but my favourite drama of all time that I'm deeply in love with and never saw anything like also I would watch a thousand time is "Lovely Runner" and now “ love between lines” become the second favourite ♥️♥️
Ive almost watch everything but my favourite drama of all time that I'm deeply in love with and never saw anything like also I would watch a thousand time is "Lovely Runner" and now "love between lines" ♥️♥️
i really liked this movie and I hope it will have another part, I think people who didn't like this movie they compared it with the webtoon. I think if they watch the movie first they would have loved it
In my opinion season 1 and 2 are the best, the characters were spical and new, the episode were intresting but season 3 everything was predictable even the ending.
I don't really watch reality show and I don't like them but this show is so amazing it's funny, creative and unique. every episode make happy and amazed by their kindness and generosity, sweetness and decently. so i fall inove with each of them even more
I can't wait to hear from you ♥️
everything is amazing it's so brilliant the music , the actors, the acting , the places, the Romance, the dialogue the beginning and the end.. everything is amazing and it's so warm and cozy it's a soft rom-com kdrama.
also it's so different not like any kdrama you might think all romantic are the same this one is not. everytime i see this I feel like I want to fall in love i want to be in her place .
Actually I can't get over this drama I'm still rewatching lovely Runner when i want to be happy or in love or even when I'm upset to cheer me up 🙏😍
plz watch it you will thank me so bad. it's the bestk drama and the best ending in the whole world 😭
thank you so much dear
every episode make happy and amazed by their kindness and generosity, sweetness and decently. so i fall inove with each of them even more