Editorials
On Unrequited Love • Apr 5, 2021
Title Unrequited Love
Why are there 2 unrequited love? What’s the difference between this and the 2019 one? I watched the 2019 but don’t really like it. Should I watch this? Only motivation to watch this is because of Hu Yi tian.
0 2
XingBack • May 17, 2020
Review The World of the Married
omg yess I totally agree with you!! Was gathering my thoughts and wanted to write a review but idk why it was difficult for me to write one. I feel like its good but there’s sth missing too.. and I was so annoyed with the ending!! Like why can’t they show the face of the son?? I don’t want to spend ny last 1min just watching Sunwoo’s reaction. And throughout the eps, there were so much fillers just to fit into that 1.5hrs timing.
1 0
