News
Replying to JulesL • May 27, 2022
Title My Lovely Bodyguard
So far, the pace remains good and the story is engaging! I’m using Google translate for the parts I don’t…
Waah that sounds difficult
0 1
On My Lovely Bodyguard • May 25, 2022
Title My Lovely Bodyguard
Eps are like 1 and 1/2 hours eng sub is for 45 minutes
1 1
On Gameboys • Sep 18, 2020
Title Gameboys
this is better than 2gether the series. I love this can't wait for season 2!!!!!
9 0
On YYY Special • Sep 15, 2020
Title YYY Special
Who still has the theme song of this series still stuck in their head like me say Aye...!
10 1
Replying to Liz • Sep 15, 2020
Title 2 Moons 2
Why you hate to say this? xD
I was expecting to be disappointed but I really love this. Because this was the first BL I watched for Thailand and it has a special place in my heart watching it being redone I was like I want the original cast back. But after watching it the new cast did a pretty good job even better than the original. And my loyalty kinda shifted to the new version of it. So ca't wait for Sn 3!!!
0 0
Replying to Fu Nan • Sep 19, 2019
Title Make It Right 2
Ain't gonna happen. > .
u were saying............
0 0
On Coffee & Vanilla • Sep 12, 2019
Title Coffee & Vanilla
now that the series is over I can start binge watching
2 0
On A Korean Odyssey • Sep 9, 2019
Title A Korean Odyssey
This drama was daebak apart from the terrible CGI of the last episodes. Loved the cliffhanger ending. Still waiting for vagabond
1 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Sep 9, 2019
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
throw back drama (TBD) still stuck with the ost I cried alot laughed too
2 0
On Hotel del Luna • Sep 9, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
I wasnt surprised with the ending kinda expected it to end like that. Either with a cliffhanger or you conclude for yourself how it ended. Loved the new owner of the new hotel. Alluding to a season two but knowing kdramas rarely get season two unless it is a thriller or investigative. For this I dont see nor expect a season 2
0 0
On 2 Moons 2 • Sep 9, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
hate to say this but this season 2 is very entertaining
3 2