Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 8, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2019
Replying to hanjihyun_love • Mar 29, 2023
Person Cha Eun Woo
It was an online promotion for a webtoon. Unfortunately, it isn't a drama :(
☹️
0 0
On Dear Liar • Mar 12, 2023
Title Dear Liar
The first episode gave me goosebumps. The looks and glares.. the fake smile… *shivers*
4 0
On Cha Eun Woo • Mar 12, 2023
Person Cha Eun Woo
Why isn’t “The Villainess is a Marionette” on his list of works?
0 2
On Gao He Yuan • Feb 19, 2023
Person Gao He Yuan
So handsome and gives off such sweet, gentlemanly vibes. I’m falling for him!!! ❤️❤️❤️
1 0
On Xiao Tai • Feb 12, 2023
Person Xiao Tai
Such a handsome fella! Found him from “Cheng Xi’s song” ❤️
3 1
Replying to iChubbs • Jan 24, 2023
Title Gen Z
Are their subtitles decent? Because the only TV channel I know of is mangotv.. and their subtitles make me wanna…
🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to annie • Jan 7, 2023
Title Gen Z
This will air not only on Youku (OTT platform) but also on TV channels Dragon TV and Jiangsu Satellite TV. 🥳
Are their subtitles decent? Because the only TV channel I know of is mangotv.. and their subtitles make me wanna bang my head up against the wall.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
3 4
On Zhao Lu Si • Nov 9, 2022
Person Zhao Lu Si
💜💜 You deserve all the love in the world on your special day!!! We support you and will always stand by you! Lusi!! Jia you!!! Fighting!! You’re a beautiful and kind soul.. I’m glad I got this opportunity to meet you through your works.. -hugs and kisses- HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY!! 🥳 🎉🎂🎊🎈🎁 😘💋
15 0
On Dong Yu • Oct 21, 2022
Person Dong Yu
During the drama “Men Zhu”.. his side profile made me mistake him for Song Wei Long.. I’m like whoa.. another handsome fella has debuted!! 😍🥰😘
0 0
Replying to iChubbs • Oct 15, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
I mean.. there’s girls that want him.. but there’s like no misunderstandings.. this is probably the best relationship…
Like the understanding between the two leads overpower anyone that tries… like bai feng xi trusts him so much that it doesn’t even cause a problem. Like I said.. no misunderstandings.. doesn’t stop people from trying.. 😒
0 1
Replying to iChubbs • Oct 13, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
I mean.. there’s girls that want him.. but there’s like no misunderstandings.. this is probably the best relationship…
Oh that girl? She can’t even hold a finger to him.. she likes him.. but she loves herself more.. she will get married to the other prince for power.. so Jo worries there!
2 5
Replying to iChubbs • Oct 12, 2022
He’s in the first episode.. the first one lusi slapped with her sleeve. 🤣
Haha yup… he wasn’t really noticeable.. until he took off his shirt in maid’s revenge LOL. In this drama.. the man got slapped 👋 real hard by Lusi… 😅😂🤣
2 0
Replying to sweetceli31 • Oct 12, 2022
Does anyone know what episode(s) Dai Gao Zheng appears in WRTW? I loved him in Maid's Revenge and just found out…
He’s in the first episode.. the first one lusi slapped with her sleeve. 🤣
2 2
Replying to Yudi • Oct 12, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
Is there any pick me girl in drama who tried to come between them ?????
I mean.. there’s girls that want him.. but there’s like no misunderstandings.. this is probably the best relationship I’ve ever seen in a drama. Tacit understandings between them.. and a lot of trust.. no toxic he say she say mess… i hope you enjoy it!
8 7
Replying to Angel39 • Oct 2, 2022
Too bad this is not in Wetv/tencent here in US.
It’s on mangotv in the U.S.. but the subtitles is horrible.. 😅
0 1
On Hu Tong: Chapter 1 • Sep 30, 2022
Had ZERO expectations.. surprised me a lot! The subtitles had me dying.. Jujube and Iron Egg.. Lesbian living area?! LOLOL.. I just turn the other cheek about the political views because just like everyone has different opinions, every country has its own ideology.. what may seem wrong to us, maybe right to them.. and vice versa.

It’s just like if I like durian and you hate durian.. can I make you eat it? Everyone’s perspective is different, because we are raised in different environments.. different circumstances.. The arguments I see on the other page kinda saddens me.. If we were a little nicer.. don’t impose our opinions on others.. accept everyone for how they are.. how peaceful would that be? But of course.. that’s just a dream.

After COVID, hurricanes, tornadoes, and war.. The dramas are like an escape to relieve stress.. another way to like connect to people with similar interests.. I was born and raised as an American.. so of course, what we learn in schools will be from an American point of view. So imagine how I felt when I heard the U.S. are the bad guys? But you know what? Maybe that’s how history was learned and taught. If you were raised to only know a certain perspective.. anything different that deviates from the social norm is unacceptable.

Watching this drama.. I don’t think about where I’m from or what’s wrong or right.. I try to watch it with a clean slate.. I’m supporting my actress and I want to feel what she’s trying to portray. But it’s also interesting to learn about the historical viewpoints during that time.. the more you learn, the more knowledge you have.. doesn’t hurt to learn about stuff you didn’t know about!

My rant is over. Sorry y’all. Just had to vent after a long shift. Seeing drama watchers and people’s hatred saddens me.. doesn’t hurt to be nice.. just for a moment.. it could save a person’s life who is on the cusp of life, ya know? ❤️
23 2