Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Feb 8, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2019
On Hu Tong • Sep 10, 2022
Title Hu Tong
🍉 says it will be released 09/19.. hopefully it comes true!!! 🙏
7 0
Replying to Moon • Sep 10, 2022
Person Zhao Lu Si
I wish she had better modern dramas. Hoping she has a modern drama release soon
Not until Next year.. Hidden Love!! 😭
10 0
On Yang Yang • Sep 9, 2022
Person Yang Yang
Have the happiest of birthdays Yang Yang!!! 🥰
3 0
Replying to PhantomzK • Sep 8, 2022
Theyre unlikely to reveal how she regressed back in time. But in my mind it can be 2 ways all of which would add…
Seriously. He’s such a dark and twisted man… man’s gotta go.. *headache* gonna go grab another drink. LOL
0 0
Replying to Unfortunately_lucky • Sep 8, 2022
Title Lost Track of Time Spoiler
Instead of rebirth/reincarnation, I see this drama is more like a time reset or time travelling to the past. How…
Ouuu. Interesting. Haha. It’s a very complicated and dark drama for sure. MZ has got to be the most manipulative, dark, and twisted character I’ve ever seen. Sheesh. How can one use his own wife to get to the throne, then when he was done using her, he killed her whole family. But wait, there’s more… he then turns around and kills his own father, stepmother, and brother as well! Good lord. I need a second drink. 🍷 LOL
0 1
Replying to KkCypher • Sep 8, 2022
When will I be able to move on? I honestly don't want to.
Never! You’re going to be in withdrawal and looking for WuLu crumbs like all of us! 🤣
4 0
Replying to Culturenerd • Sep 8, 2022
Started watching Imperial coroner to get over LLTG . Ep 2 and I see the king listening to courtiers and eunuchs…
I’m on the same page! Gotta watch something light hearted with comedy. I ended up watching lost track of time.. it confuses me so much that I’m watching it to understand. HAHAH
8 0
Replying to Roxy • Sep 8, 2022
I am rewatching this now on Viki and YouTube and comparing subtitles against what I originally watched on Tencent.…
Ouuu because you said this. I wanna rewatch it.. but then I dunno if I wanna put myself through the tears all over again with the proper subtitles. ☹️
2 0
Replying to PhantomzK • Sep 8, 2022
Theyre unlikely to reveal how she regressed back in time. But in my mind it can be 2 ways all of which would add…
Hehe. Thanks for explaining this to me.. I’ll put your justification to good use! 🤣 if only my regrets and resentments would send me back in time too! Sheesh. You’re so sweet. Thanks a bunch! ☺️
3 0
On Lost Track of Time • Sep 8, 2022
Title Lost Track of Time Spoiler
This whole drama so far I’m like.. scratching my head… and confused.. HAHA. I’m like is this a dream or for real for real? She died and reincarnated.. with memories intact, too?! But how did that happen?! So then she figures out the ex-hubbs been using her.. and so she tries to outwit him.. but then she falls into his trap again? Then she realizes she likes her ex hubbs brother.. but she still remembers her dead child from ex hubbs… then her sister marries her ex hubbs in the reincarnated life.. say WHAT?!? O_____O !!! 😱😳😑😪 so if her ex hubbs child were to be alive.. he would call his aunt, step mom.. and maybe his uncle might become his step dad?! 😨 Wowzers… I need a drink 🥃 after this.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
3 7
Replying to LOVE • Sep 7, 2022
Anyone know which episode this photo is for? 🧐🤔https://twitter.com/SkilledLurker/status/1567335620875534336?s=20&t=w98_J400QZ9u_R-4PvJf8A
The day of LBY revenge scene. Remember? They were supposed to get married the next day.. but he chose to revenge the day before the wedding. ☹️
3 3
Replying to Levitate14 • Sep 7, 2022
The first 4 episodes are quite slow but if you get past that it goes faster and faster the further in you go.…
You might like granny later.. cause she is hilarious. 🤣
1 0
Replying to CaliDreamer • Sep 7, 2022
Person Zhao Lu Si
We are going strong on MDL..are we ready to go for 3rd place ? 🤔 Also happy she has so many loyal support on…
When I hear negative things.. I try not to respond.. I can’t return hate with hate.. I’ll show them kindness… like how Lusi does 🥰
8 0
Replying to first_snow55 • Sep 6, 2022
Epi 32 and I am starting to get a bit frustrated with part 2. I loved part 1 minus the first four epis and I don't…
It will tie up together later.. it’s the longing for the couple that makes ya want more.. HAHA.. keep hanging on.. there’s more screen time later!
3 1
Replying to ShimJood • Sep 6, 2022
Ep24 hurts. How could a mom insults her kid so openly??? God i hate her. I hope the mom die soon
LOL. But you might feel sorry for her later. 😅
3 0
Replying to Tian Rui • Sep 6, 2022
Does anyone know how to follow a supertopic on weibo international?
I think you have to have a Weibo account
0 2
Replying to iChubbs • Sep 6, 2022
Hehe. Cannot wait until you get to part 2 and if you would still feel the same way. 😬
He never not once said anything mean to her. He respected her and loved her the way he wanted to.. but he didn’t love her the way she wanted to be loved.. without secrets.. without abandonment.. In the end.. it’s a happy ending!! But the journey is worthwhile. You’ll love it!!! 🥰
2 1