News
Replying to Oh2BeMe • Dec 5, 2023
Title Love Senior Spoiler
I was going to ask the same, I watched 1st episode and couldn't tell any different 😔
Maybe only the 1st episode is uncut.
1 1
Replying to Lirian Orga • Nov 30, 2023
Title Love Senior Spoiler
Actually when I watched GAP. I hate Khun Sam's character but when I knew about how her grandma treats her and…
Yup, it's unfair for Gyo. She needs to know the truth.
2 0
Replying to Lirian Orga • Nov 30, 2023
Title Love Senior Spoiler
Actually when I watched GAP. I hate Khun Sam's character but when I knew about how her grandma treats her and…
Have you noticed that people who has the sweetest smile have the most bitter/traumatic past? Maybe Manaow is one of those people. If Khun Sam bursts her trauma through anger which shows that she is more of fight because she's confrontational. Manaow is different, she is more of a flight type of person. Remember, people respond differently.
1 0
Replying to kardasx • Nov 30, 2023
Title Love Senior
What is with those bullying rules (juniors have to obey whatever nonsense seniors say)? Is it a standard in thai…
Universities and colleges around the world have different set of rules. In my case, in the Philippines when I was in College, I'm a member of College of Computer Studies (depends on your degree and university) and there are officers. You need to follow them (in accordance to the rules and regulations of the University) so that they will sign your clearance in order to progress for the next semester. When you are already graduating in college you will pay an alumni membership to them. Well, that's based from my experience...
1 1
Replying to StarGazingGirl • Nov 30, 2023
Title Love Senior Spoiler
Is Manaow the protagonist or the villain in the story? Chasing Gyo, professing love to her, sleeping with Luktan…
Actually when I watched GAP. I hate Khun Sam's character but when I knew about how her grandma treats her and her sisters that's the time I understand why her attitude is like that. Maybe Manaow has a traumatic childhood or what but again she should apologize to Luktarn and Gyo so that it could clear things out.
6 5
Replying to mermysteries • Nov 29, 2023
Title Love Senior
GagaOOLala will be releasing the UNCUT version on December 2nd!!!!! (i thought that the youtube version was the…
Now I will get a subscription on GagaOOLala.
3 1
On Love Senior • Nov 29, 2023
Title Love Senior
Can someone change Anda's photo? I like her sunny smile face it gives me good vibes. It really makes a woman beautiful when she smiles.
1 0
Replying to Noraho • Nov 27, 2023
Title Love Senior
I’ll say what I’m hoping for the character of Naow. We’ve seen her good side and now with the latest episode…
Yes being human is not being perfect. We all have mistakes and that makes us a better person because we learn from it.
1 1
On Love Senior • Nov 26, 2023
Title Love Senior
Can this drama has a relationship chart so that we can understand the relationship of each and every characters?
4 1
Replying to ayume • Nov 26, 2023
Title Ride or Die Spoiler
This kind of movie is not my cup of tea. Still, I heard awful story about Kiko being sexually abused while filming…
I agree with you the way it was shot is so voyeuristic and lack of emotions so I decided to drop this movie. I'm sorry but this is not my cup of tea. I hate male gaze lesbian movies.
0 0
Replying to Hina • Nov 26, 2023
Title Ride or Die
Why are all the LGBTQ+ Japanese movies messed up?
lesbian movies gay movies/BL are better
0 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jul 14, 2023
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Kim Yoon Hye will join the cast! Curious which character she will play? https://twitter.com/koreanupdates/status/1671767889190490112?s=46
maybe "love interest" in the manhwa.
1 3
On Lies Hidden in My Garden • Jun 2, 2023
Title Lies Hidden in My Garden
Wow! Im Ji Yeon you've worked with Song Hye Kyo and now with Kim Tae Hee. What's next Jun Ji Hyun? Hopefully!
5 1
Lily Alice • Jun 2, 2023
Article Kim Tae Ri Sends Shivers Down the Spine in the Teaser of "Revenant"
Wow, just like Kim Seon Ho from light to dark. Great job Tae Ri!
1 0
Replying to 10637167 • May 24, 2023
Person Poppy Palita Visitsak
am i the only one who thinks she kind of looks like yaya
yeah she looks like yaya
0 0
Cryssy Anne • Oct 6, 2021
Article Summer Dramas with Green Theme
As a fan of Kim So Hyun and Sun Yi Han, I want to see them in a South Korean-Chinese film in the future.
0 0
On Kim So Hyun • Oct 6, 2021
Person Kim So Hyun
I want to see her acting in a Chinese movie/drama with Sun Yi Han.
3 0
On Kim So Hyun • Oct 6, 2021
Person Kim So Hyun
I want to see her acting in a Chinese movie/drama with Sun Yi Han.
1 0
On Sun Yi Han • Oct 6, 2021
Person Sun Yi Han
I want to see her work with South Korean actress Kim So Hyun in a movie.
2 0
cassiopeiastars • Sep 15, 2021
Article The Antihero Trap
My favorite anti-heroines: Thailand's Nanno from Girl from Nowhere (though she is not a human but an embodiment of Karma) and China's Yan Wei from Couple of Mirrors.
1 0

1