News
Replying to luv • Feb 24, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
as a novel reader, im going to patiently wait for the upcoming episodes. doesnt matter what it holds, because…
Is it worth reading?
0 0
Replying to wenkexing • Feb 24, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
there isn't a offical schedule yet
thank youu :D
1 1
On Justice in the Dark • Feb 23, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
can anyone tell me, how many episodes they release in a day?
0 3
On Big Dragon the Movie • Feb 4, 2023
Title Big Dragon the Movie
I just finished watched the S1, and yeah, I agreed with some comments below. The first season actually had a premise but having only 8 episodes, made everything felt rushed. Like only 3 episodes in, and they were like close buds and then threw the sudden arranged marriage. And, they put the other love interest, so messy, like it's too much for an 8-ep series with a more complicated theme. MosBank have the chemistry and that's an absolute delight to watch. Plus, Dancing With the Devil is a an amazing OST imo, so it's another plus. I just hope they could fix the rushed storyline, but if they only gave an 8-ep slot, I won't expect much.
12 1
On Toni Rakkaen • Jun 2, 2020
Person Toni Rakkaen
He's 38?? Now I think he's still in late 20s. Damn he looks young
9 2
On Nonkul Chanon Santinatornkul • Mar 31, 2020
Person Nonkul Chanon Santinatornkul
Damn.. So different then in Love Love You and Love's Coming. Puberty really gives him a lot of blessing
0 0
Replying to Liz • Jan 31, 2020
Title Angel Beside Me
I like the main couple, it's like the third time in years gmmtv make a good straight pairing, usually they make…
can you recommend the other two good pairing and their drama also?
0 0
On Angel Beside Me • Jan 31, 2020
Title Angel Beside Me
Jayler's acting is just so cuteeee, combined with Jane, they make a good duo to watch.
4 0
On The Shipper • Dec 9, 2019
Title The Shipper
The summary tho HAHAHAHA
2 0
On Hotel Stars • Dec 5, 2019
Title Hotel Stars
This show is still watchable although as many viewers also point out, it does have a slow pace to build up the moments. Romance is clearly not the main focus, but they are still hinted. Just wait guys!:))
0 0
On Hotel Stars • Dec 5, 2019
Title Hotel Stars
who edit this page?? why the episodes are locked on 3??
0 0
On Hotel Stars • Nov 21, 2019
Title Hotel Stars
No matter how many people drop this, I'll still watch this. At least the BL hints are stronger in Ep 2 and the story starts to develop after the snoozefest of interview sessions in EP 1. Nonetheless, it's still a different segment of Thai workforce be told, I'm kinda bored already with the Engineer univ students dynamics, although many of them are amazing series : D
1 0
On Kiss Me Again • Sep 30, 2019
Title Kiss Me Again
I watch the series only for Sanwan × R and Kao × Pete. They are the only interesting couple ????????
3 0
