News
On Oasis • Feb 7, 2023
Title Oasis
it seems like it will available on Netflix, according to namu.wiki
0 11
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Apr 18, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Netflix please
2 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 1, 2022
Title Tomorrow
First episode was incredible. MBC spent a lot of money making this drama, and we can see that worth it
6 0
On Dear.M • Mar 24, 2022
Title Dear.M
we're finally going to win after one year waiting I'm so excited for this
5 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Jan 29, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
If I think that my life is bad, I'll remember that they've been through a lot of the worst things in life
2 0
Replying to Kit • Jan 15, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I think it will not be available on Netflix just like Mr. Queen. But, I'm still hoping it would air on Netflix.
it will be available. Netflix Brazil confirmed two weeks ago on twitter
10 1
Replying to haenbi • Jan 9, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
espero que não façam igual sempre e coloquem no catálogo só quando o dorama terminar..
eu também espero, tô ansioso pra assistir
0 0
On Tomorrow • Jan 2, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Netflix Brazil has confirmed that this drama will be available on their platform
4 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jan 2, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Netflix Brazil has confirmed that this drama will be available on their platform
9 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Jan 2, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Netflix Brazil has confirmed that this drama will be on their platform
5 2
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Dec 18, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
I loved the first episode. Direction, acting, cinematography, writing, everything was perfect in my opinion
5 0
On Business Proposal • Dec 9, 2021
Title Business Proposal
according to namu.wiki, it'll be on Netflix worldwide
13 3
On Tracer • Nov 28, 2021
Title Tracer
is there any chance of Netflix getting the license?
0 1
On Bad Buddy • Nov 26, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
I almost fainted watching episode 5. I swear, I had butterfly in my stomach throughout the entire episode, I loved. Episode 5 is the best until now
3 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Nov 22, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
And again, Netflix isn't going to simulcast this in Brazil, and Latin America in a whole. I'm waiting this drama for months and now I'll be obligated to watch illegally or wait their good will to bring simultaneously
3 1
Replying to irilight • Nov 8, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Awesome. Thank you
you're welcome :)
1 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Nov 8, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
the page is already on Netflix to put a reminder
4 2
On Tomorrow • Nov 8, 2021
Title Tomorrow
will be available on Netflix?
0 0
Replying to Connor • Nov 3, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
will be on Netflix, according to The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/03/world/asia/squid-game-korea-bts.html
0 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Nov 3, 2021
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
will be on Netflix, according to The New York Times
1 2
