Editorials
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jul 4, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy
After being awhile, I wondering how the rating is, and as I expected. What makes interesting is after getting glimpse reading some comments in here, well, first I didnt regret dropped while ago. Beam and Chad will get marrieddd? LMFAO. Sorry ma'am screenwriter, but this is the reality. It sucks, but don't worry, even most series in my country is worst too.
2 0
On Night of Love with You • Jul 4, 2022
Title Night of Love with You
Hmm, its been along watching character that resemblance into comic character since W - Two Worlds starring by Hyo-joo and Jong-suk. Put on my watchlist first. After saw Happiness, Big Mouth upcoming...
0 0
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jun 26, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy Spoiler
Lmao, then just an episode long that Beam and Chad taking break. This is not even worth watching for 1.5 hours multiple by 16. Too much ridiculous unnecessary drama. And new side character entered (to stirring up the situation between Nick and Beam maybe). Pain. No offense, but who rate this drama 8 out of 10 even is still airing? I think 8 episodes is enough. Goodbye...
2 0
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jun 21, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy Spoiler
How should I saiy it. Idk if anyone opinion matters more. In my country, definitely Beam's character is not much better than Whan after 7th episode. Sometimes, I want to enjoy the series's plot, not to mention each episode is about 1.5 hour long. Why Beam ended up with Chad after that bizarre circumtances involved Nam and her son, Nemo. The timing just fckn not right. After long and long watching and what damn she's thinking as an adult? After you screw up your ex-wife's boss? Oh, and now your boyfriend proudly talking behind Nam. And Whan, slowly you got in the way what you want (maybe). Also Nick, I hope your kind not turns into an evil behaviour later, kindly please...
1 0
Replying to Wenxia • Jun 9, 2022
Title Day Breaker
Dark had a miserable ending?! Perceptions really differ, cause I felt they went slightly against the core logic…
Somehow, when you talk about time traveling, every person in there (well, my bad I said miserable ending, instead miserable ways) in order to correct mistakes or regrets in present, we will do everything to change faith/ destiny from past, but instead also it could majorly impact in the future. I missinterpret it somehow. The last season just really took me some headache. Actually, Dark series just arguably one of the most memorable at my watchlist all time.
0 1
On My Coach • Jun 9, 2022
Title My Coach
Sorry to say, but if there's any lgbtq+ in here? Appreciate it, thank you?
0 1
On Day Breaker • Jun 7, 2022
Title Day Breaker
Yes, couldn't agree more. Most of serious crime drama needs at least to be exact like this. Not because we allowming such psychopath or sociopath. For example, Kill it (Korean series) and Dark (German series). Both of them just had miserable ending.
2 4
On Day Breaker • Jun 6, 2022
Title Day Breaker Spoiler
Well, if I would say this series is good or not? Yes. The genre's not purposefully romantic. Because I love romance actually and that's why I still hope that Officer Su ended up happily with Officer Lok. Change my mind. The plot is really bringing us into the sacrifice for those who closed with ML. This series definitely the example of "No pain no gain". The ending was so fast that I couldn't imagine how ML dealt with Kuntuo because it took a long time until 22-23 episode just for dealing with Cai, and ofc the rats as well such as Liang, etc. Back again, the death of Officer Su just so sudden and quick until I couldn't absorb very well for few minutes. And I think her death would be the most heartbreaking for Lok. "Gladly", she retook her badge before and could died honourably as policewoman. Well, the overall undercover just really and pretty mind blowing. I personally not recomend this for those who doesn't like serious series. Not even single actually we could laugh about "little" funny things in here. And yes, the sets just took in 2 places, Hua City and "outside the border" of Hua City, hahaha....
4 1
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jun 6, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy
Thanks...
0 0
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jun 6, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy
Thanks 👍
0 0
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jun 6, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy
Thanks 👍
0 0
On My Friend, the Enemy • Jun 6, 2022
Title My Friend, the Enemy
Anyone knows how many episode of this? Because it's pretty much long for each episode...
1 1
Replying to cherry • May 27, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
lee joobin will play monica and park myunghoon will play arturo.
Woah, thank you. I knew both of them playing at good series before
2 0
On Ex-Wife Stop • May 5, 2022
Title Ex-Wife Stop
If u want to watch long and better version (it's actually typical but not exact plot), this series may help: Begin Again (从结婚开始恋爱) at 2020
2 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • May 4, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Wondering how many long this to be aired, 2, 3, or 4 seasons? And who Arturo's and Monica's in here. Can't wait...
0 2
Replying to y_oeda_k • Mar 24, 2022
Title Dine with Love
I almost shed tears after Su's mum said so many things when laid in hospital bed, it's so emotional for realll...
If the subtitle just be more precise, I think it much worth more about 8.5 at rating. Some parts still understandable, but appreciate it because their native language kind hard to translate it.
0 1
Replying to y_oeda_k • Mar 23, 2022
Title Dine with Love
I almost shed tears after Su's mum said so many things when laid in hospital bed, it's so emotional for realll...
Yea, most couple in the drama would doing like that 😀. But, after watching this drama until this episode, I feel it much worth. Not to mention, the romantization between them has so many drawbacks. I like this kind type of romance, unlike most dramas always rush the romance at the beginning of the drama 🤭
2 3
Replying to Lady Ajumma • Mar 23, 2022
Title Dine with Love Spoiler
Ep14. I am falling in love with this show more and more. The current flow of the story is just sublime. Even though…
I almost shed tears after Su's mum said so many things when laid in hospital bed, it's so emotional for realll...
2 7
On Sponsor • Mar 5, 2022
Title Sponsor
Everything here seems too fast pace, well, 12 episodes, couldnt agree more, typical story from chaebol. Yes, I know. Not sure if this is just barely one season or maybe there's 2nd season after 12th. Just like Penthouse also Love, Marriage & Divorce. Back again, Idk.
2 0
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 24, 2021
Article 10 Most Popular Japanese Actors on MDL
True, I am pleasantly surprised that he becomes a movie director now!
Well, I'm actually fanboy of Ishihara-san back then, hell generation, many goddesses-looks actresses in that era, hahaha..
1 0
