Editorials
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 24, 2021
Article 10 Most Popular Japanese Actors on MDL
True, I am pleasantly surprised that he becomes a movie director now!
I suppose to be forgot about dorama world, it's so many dramas in another country until I couldn't manage few of them, I'm not his fan, but I do slightly or little bit remember that I used to be watch him somewhere with another good actors/actresses, maybe once or twice, I couldn't remember, but his name just unique so it's easy to remember..
1 2
Cho Na • Aug 24, 2021
Article 10 Most Popular Japanese Actors on MDL
I figured out Shun Oguri, he's veteran as well...
1 4
uhsame • Aug 17, 2021
Article Currently Watching: You Are My Glory Spoiler
Just finished this series, and as expected I justcan't hold my feeling when saw them in so many romantical scenes. It just for the few last episodes, I like mostly because both of them respecting each other, no matter what they're busy, just positive vibes that we got. I hope at least watching them after credit when they're just having child and gather with their family and close friend at the beautiful place. It would be complete the happiest and sweetest ending.
3 0
Bloom C • Aug 14, 2021
Article A Few Red Signs Presented in Nevertheless' Jae Eon
This article is what we need actually, in fact I'm not read the webtoon version before, same to you author. Because I experiencing so many times, either it just little or drastically changes about the story between the webtoon and the adaptation. So I actually wondering, is there any different perspective from the webtoon comparing with the adaptation?
1 0
Thoughts of Tani • Aug 12, 2021
Article Youth of May - A Drama That Moved Me Spoiler
Such a heartbreaking ending, I always waiting to watching they update first every week rather than the dramas that airing at the same time. Her little brother became priest in the end, just I couldn't say anything, 2 TIMESSS, after his father died protecting his son, then her eldest sister followed his dad. The mosttt hurting me is Myung-hee died in the dark forest, just I almostt couldn't hold my tears. If there's 2021 drama playlist, I will put this for sure...
2 0
uhsame • Aug 11, 2021
Article Currently Watching: You Are My Glory
Wow, so fast, thanks for the article, been watching them till last update...
7 0
On You Are My Spring • Aug 1, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
Every single CJENM involved in most tVN drama, I always praise them all, just giving me different vibes...
1 0
lo_ve • Jul 8, 2021
Article Bae Suzy to star in the upcoming series "Anna"
Looks like fresh plot, hopefully it worth to watch, can;t wait...
2 0
Replying to SolaCookie • Jun 21, 2021
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
It is Kim Yoon-Jin ^^. Raquel is my favourite in the original and I love Yoon-Jin so i'm excited.
Well, thanks, hopefully it good as well as from the original version...
0 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jun 5, 2021
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Who would be Raquel in this version, if has the same age as Yoo Ji-tae, it would be Kim Yoon-jin? And can't wait also for The Call main character in here, she should get the chance to act more..., honestly I like the Denver's laugh so much, hahaha
1 2
On Snowdrop • Mar 29, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I'm not Korean, obviously every people in Korea has many perspective, Idk if we rolled back to many years ago "if" there's some Korean drama that has "typical" genre or topic in there, so maybe "if" back then has controversies "like" this, we could learn from there. I mean how it happened again, so many people want to know "whats" the problem exactly, the most mindset "basically" said "It just a drama", not "real", so why being serious. Based on the opening in the drama always said "fictional" (character, plot, even the story itself). This keyword is so important, but well, all back to ourselves how to react, how to think, and how to act.
0 0
