I really don't understand the big yawn comments. There are some epic scenes in this portrayal. I'm enjoying it. If this genre is confusing to you maybe don't watch. I haven't read the books or watched any thing else pertaining to the story but still enjoying it for what it is. You, "Where's the romance?" people, go watch some of the short romance web series if that's all you want out of life. There's more to life than romance, a lot more. Peace♥
I really enjoyed this. (No I haven't read the books.) This is a stand alone segment for me. The acting was great. The fights are great. Characters are with flaws and that's what I love about them. Silly boyz. To woop or not to woop their asses. So many choices. ♥
Seriously our ML is going to need to beat these women off with a stick. There’s at least four that have a thing…
He chooses to ignore it. What's he supposed to do? Take them to battle and have to protect them all the time? He wants to concentrate on his cultivation and he knows he will have to fight.
ML is too skinny. His face it too gaunt. He needs a bit more weight on him. Asks studio to take him out for a couple of all you can eat buffets. Just my opinion.
*A gentle reminder.* Please use spoiler tags for those who are at different episodes or who may not have started series. Spoiler for all plot exchanges. That goes for comments under the comments too. Thank you. We love you. Peace♥
Just watched ep 1. I can appreciate Dilraba taking this role. She is not always glitz and glam. I can appreciate that. I won't continue watching as this is a contemporary drama and I'm more historical, wuxia, fantasy gal. Enjoy the series. Peace♥
This is a slice of Eternal Love aka Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. If I hadn't watch the original I would not have know what the heck was going on. It's like they just drop you in the middle of it with no background. Weird. ♥
Before I started to watch C wuxia. I believed that meditation makes ppl more and more calm, peace as a result…
They aren't Monks for sure. Peace and Love but instead it's kill or be killed. I've seen some pretty supposed righteous sects that are down right nasty. It's come down to greed and jealousy. I've seen Immortals who are down right nasty too. Such is Wuxia and Fantasy. Still fun to watch. Just don't try it at home. hahahaha ♥
Buddies join up to travel together with various motives. Great banter as they get to know each other. Not much…
They kind of did this out of sync. The first one released shows them together. Instead in this one, if we watched the Nine Yin True Sutra, they are getting together or not. This explains some of the first story line.
Please use spoiler tags for those who are at different episodes or who may not have started series. Spoiler for all plot exchanges. That goes for comments under the comments too. Thank you. We love you. Peace♥