Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
  • Contribution Points: 28 LV1
  • Birthday: June 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 19, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to vivivil • Feb 6, 2026
What time they'll release new episodes today?
Episode 5 of 34 airing on
February 6, 2026 5:30 AM
00
days
12
hours
05
mins
31
sec
0 1
On Love's Ambition • Dec 24, 2025
Only those who like it will tell you it's good. Those that don't will tell you it's bad. What do you want to hear? Go check it for yourself.

Karma, you can change the outcome but there still has to be an outcome. Peace♥

For those trying to make controversy...
You are the universe arguing with itself on the internet.

Thank you We Love You.♥
1 0
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 23, 2025
SPOILER ALERT!! If you are watching and not caught up or just want to start this series. Proceed at your own caution to read comments. Lots of people are posting spoilers without the alert. Only those who like it will tell you it's good. Those that don't will tell you it's bad. What do you want to hear? Go check it for yourself.

Anything about the plot is a spoiler.

Thank you. We love you. ♥
9 0
Replying to BreezeC • Dec 22, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
Emotionally and mentally XHA is sooooo tired....
He may be so tired but his little reminisces help him think. The people he brings up. His sister is to remind him to carry on. His father is to let him know he is not alone and to bring for the advice from long ago.
5 1
Replying to Chen Lu • Dec 19, 2025
I am done, I am sooooo done.....Done - waiting. 🙄Can anyone sugggest me a drama with a similar plot? I really…
If you haven't watched already. Legend of Zang Hai or Nirvana in Fire
1 0
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 19, 2025
SPOILER ALERT!! If you are watching and not caught up or just want to start this series. Proceed at your own caution to read comments. Lots of people are posting spoilers without the alert. Only those who like it will tell you it's good. Those that don't will tell you it's bad. What do you want to hear? Go check it for yourself.

Anything about the plot is a spoiler.

***Thank you to those who have been using the spoiler alerts.***

Thank you. We love you. ♥
4 0
Replying to Jamesdaggett • Dec 19, 2025
Geez this is so slow man
😮do you think so? I don't. It has a nice balance between character build up and the result. We've lost so many in the war. Subtle as it may be.
1 0
Replying to Phoenix23 • Dec 19, 2025
Marcus Here Youtube channel just posted that Douban has removed fake profiles after massive downvoting by fake…
It's been happening for quite a few dramas. At the end he said Douban has bot protection. Some people have nothing better to do than sabotage ratings.
1 0
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 18, 2025
SPOILER ALERT!! If you are watching and not caught up or just want to start this series. Proceed at your own caution to read comments. Lots of people are posting spoilers without the alert. Only those who like it will tell you it's good. Those that don't will tell you it's bad. What do you want to hear? Go check it for yourself.

Anything about the plot is a spoiler.

Thank you. We love you. ♥
7 0
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 17, 2025
SPOILER ALERT!! If you are watching and not caught up or just want to start this series. Proceed at your own caution to read comments. Lots of people are posting spoilers without the alert. Only those who like it will tell you it's good. Those that don't will tell you it's bad. What do you want to hear? Go check it for yourself.

Anything about the plot is a spoiler.

Thank you. We love you. ♥
8 1
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 17, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
Now I understand why the list of actors is soooo long. They come in they die and they're gone. Wow so many.
7 1
Replying to peng-peng • Dec 14, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
Which team do you think the deposed emperor is? I do not trust him at all.
I think he admires Xie Huai An and is trying to make up for what he did. However he does have some break out moments where he reverts back to type. He's just a scared kid trying to survive. With that said I haven't forgiven him and still don't trust him.
3 0
Replying to DodoDimitrov • Dec 14, 2025
is there romance plot here Val?
Not so far and doesn't look promising. No romance tag either at the top. Strictly revenge.
4 0
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 14, 2025
For all the immature audience this is a mature drama. No need to watch if you are not into this type of drama.

If you are thinging of watching.
vendetta
noun
1. a blood feud in which the family of a murdered person seeks vengeance on the murderer or the murderer's family

If you don't like the actors move on.

Does this have a happy ending or sad?

Define happy? Does he accomplish his goals? Yes. Do lots of people die? Yes. Will there be surprises? Yes.

Is there any romance between Bai Guan and Xie Huai An??

They’re siblings actual brother and sister. Ep 7 and 8 explains

Please watch first before you ask questions. Thank you.
5 2
Replying to Rosh • Dec 14, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
What's the relationship between Cheng yi character and Xu lu character can anyone please tell me..
Ep 7 and 8 explain the relationship. They are actual brother and sister. They had to hide as they were hunted.
1 0
Replying to Lilyshin • Dec 14, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
Am I the only one that feels like the bad emperor killing Mo or his doppelgänger is the right thing to do...because…
I thought that too at the time. I just hope they are funding Mo's wife.
4 1
Replying to Groovykid • Dec 13, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
I love the siblings energy. The sister is not a whimpering or timid lady. She is obviously gentle but smart and…
I think she knows who her brother is and she knows her real family. She just doesn't know the extent of the betrayal. But the scene where her brother rescues her meant she knew the guy was one of her family's betrayers. She stabbed him in the back. She just went with the flow not showing her contempt for her teachers. She had no idea she was being used at first. Peace♥
0 0
Replying to throughthenight11 • Dec 13, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
I knew that this was my most anticipated CY drama for a reason and so far it hasn't let me down yet. I just realized…
Poetic justice. I'm not a proponent of violence per se but watching the scene with the demise of his uncle had its own karmic value. Finding his father's grave after was an ending to that revenge. I couldn't believe that uncle lived as long as he did but live by the knife die by the knife. Peace♥
6 1
Replying to Baiyinghua1995 • Dec 13, 2025
HELLO? Could someone edit the name of Xu Lu character here? Because it's NOT Bai Guan. If you really watch the…
I'll never forget when I saw the name Jesus for someone. I commented to my kids and they all jumped all over me "No Mom it's said Hey Sus." How did I know? Chinese the pronunciations are not necessarily the letters we see. Not that it's right to be fair. 😁🎭
0 4