Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Shanghai
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to 8059495 • May 22, 2020
Title The Wolf
Any more updates?
Nothing :/
0 1
On The Wolf • May 20, 2020
Title The Wolf
Still no news already 1584 comments even before its release , how are they playing with our emotions :'(
2 0
On The Wolf • May 18, 2020
Title The Wolf
When will we see wolf and can some one tell me what are the reasons that its taking so long
0 0
On Ni Ni • Feb 28, 2020
Person Ni Ni
She is the great actress at present in Chinese industry
Hope to see her more
6 0
On Xiao Zhan • Feb 28, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
First ever celebrity I got crush on
He is not only good looking he is a great actor he can portray any emotion so well
And what to say about his singing I am great fan of his singing too have followed all his songs in prog “Our Song”
I wish to see him in more challenging role and may he get lots of success in future
3 0
AnneJ • Oct 23, 2019
I just fi bushed the series and now feel lost
I loved every one in this series but it’s Mark chao character I love the most I felt so bad for him when YangMi treats him badly
Is there any men available who has that much integrity
Character of yang mi was awesome she is strong stubborn but child like when she is with her loved one
I loved Ling hi character his love was true but just once he lusted he lost it I cried in many scenes
2 0