Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Shanghai
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to earwhipper • 30 days ago
Title Remnants of Gold Spoiler
what were your thoughts about the final episode?
ya didnt get the satisfaction of seeing him dying
1 1
Replying to earwhipper • Sep 9, 2026
Title Remnants of Gold Spoiler
what were your thoughts about the final episode?
I loved the whole drama I am happy my two fav charcter survived but why that evil man was not shown dead
1 3
On Remnants of Gold • Sep 7, 2026
Just finished the ep 12th I am so heavy hearted that will atke one hr break
Its an awesome drama surprised no one is talking about it
2 5
On Remnants of Gold • Sep 6, 2026
I started watching this drama for Chen Kun. I fell for him after *The Rise of Phoenixes*, and since then I’ve watched all his dramas and movies, read his life story, and even bought the book he wrote. So yes, I’m that kind of fan! 😂
And this drama has definitely not disappointed me. I’m at Episode 9, and I’m beginning to see Chen Kun’s character turning a little evil but I’m still hoping he isn’t! 😄

All the actors are so good. I’m also loving the beautiful landscapes. Xin Zhi is such a wonderful actress; I’ve always liked her. Ping Ping, Fang Bancheng and Pu Ying are all doing such a great job too.
Now I’m just waiting to finish the drama today. It’s Sunday, I’m home, and I have the perfect excuse to binge watch! ❤️
7 1
On Vanished Name • Apr 15, 2026
I just finished and yes NiNi didn't disappointed me I am in tears will write the review tomorrow
0 0
On Vanished Name • Apr 10, 2026
I love Ren Mei Yan character so much I would have love to have a friend like he rin my life
1 0
Replying to ElBee • Apr 6, 2026
While age and especially hormone changes (puberty, pregnancy, menopause, and more gradual shifts alike) can do…
I love Nini is is impeccable so i can ignore that ha ha
0 1
On Vanished Name • Apr 6, 2026
I started watching for Nini and now on ep 8 and i m so intrigued with the drama its awesome great direction good acting
Just one complaint young xiao ming had straight silky hair but when she grew up she has now curly hair
2 3
Replying to Shrimpy • Feb 2, 2026
Title Spying
Post production is not over yet. So probably March or April earliest because it has to go for review after.
So looking fprward to it, i wanted to see Xioaozhan as spy in minguo period
2 0
On Spying • Jan 26, 2026
Title Spying
when will they release this
1 2
On Xiao Zhan • Oct 4, 2025
Person Xiao Zhan
I know your birthday is tomorrow but still came to say wishing u a great year ahead
6 0
Replying to Josephine • Jan 28, 2024
Title 19th Floor
I shouldn’t have started it this early 😭 What should I do now?
same I though its just 14 epsiodes drama now I will take it slow
Its v addictive drama
0 0
On 19th Floor • Jan 28, 2024
Title 19th Floor
I am at ep 14 , I started it thinking its short drama of 14 episodes but now read its 30 episodes
How I am suppose to wait
i am enjoying the drama it will keep u on edge
Acting and games played are v good
4 0
On Xiao Zhan • Nov 17, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
waiting for his movie , I think I will just sit in theater
3 0
Replying to Piya YIZHANSHI • Nov 17, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
Wish You A Very Very Happy Diwali To XIAO ZHAN And HIS FAMILY. On this auspicious occasion, I wish for the health,…
Happy Diwali to you too
1 1
On Xiao Zhan • Nov 3, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
Congratulation XiaoZhan for all your awards and achievements , you have worked hard for that
Please take rest too in between
13 0