Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Shanghai
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On Xiao Zhan • Jan 20, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
Miss u , I m in Chongqing, in ur city I feel so special here
10 0
Replying to SuspiciousFlowerBuyerNo9 • Dec 4, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
Me too! I'm so looking forward to Where Dreams Begin because I don't know a lot about this time period.
costume and style diff and its the period China started developing cltural revolution was left behind an dit will be interesting to see it and Xiao zhan will get opportunity to portray a young boy who grows in this era I have seen trielre and must say his change from that cycle confronation scene to a grown mature and teh way he says Hao jiu bu jian my heart just flutter
2 0
On Xiao Zhan • Dec 3, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
so now we have one modern drama one 80's drama an done costume drama I m lookibng forward to all three but mostly Where dreams begins I like this costumes and style
2 2
Replying to Melancholia1 • Dec 3, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
Congrats! :) My only complain is he looked very tired :( Gucci red suit did not give him justice. The black look…
I liked his Gucci suit he looked v dashing an dplayful
3 0
On Xiao Zhan • Dec 3, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
waiting for his drama hope before 22 end we get to see at least one
0 0
Replying to Whatever • Aug 15, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
Missing XZ..it been a long time i haven't seen his live, what i mean his live singing or stage.
I love to see him on stage
4 0
Replying to Maria • Aug 10, 2022
There was a rumour that they have got the license but no official announcement
seem than we have to wait till winter
0 2
Replying to Sanjiii123 • Aug 9, 2022
Why haven’t they got the distribution license yet? 😩plz air it soon. I think I might have to wait more longer…
There was a rumour that they have got the license but no official announcement
1 4
On Xiao Zhan • Aug 4, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
Morning Xiao ZHan and all xfx waiting for some good news
1 0
Replying to Melancholia1 • Jul 30, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
Anyone excited for a short movie with Wong Kar Wai that Xiao Zhan shoot recently? Ofc longer one would be better,…
yesss I so much want to see him in a long movie with Wong Kar Wai and Xiao zhan as I trust both to create a masterpiece together
2 1
Replying to Margot • Jul 10, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
Personally, I would like to see more than just arms, but if just his naked arms made weibo on fire than maybe…
ya its better to go bit by bit
0 0
On Xiao Zhan • Jul 6, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
have u all seen his pics he posted yesterday, whole weibo was on fire
14 9
On Xiao Zhan • May 27, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
Waiting for some good news soon... hearing The longest promise will come soon keeping finger cross
6 1