Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Shanghai
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to AoiTenshi • May 17, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6OT7BNPy1T7mx-8_EARnRAavailable with sub eng now, but not till the end
Hey Thanks for subbing I just started reading the book an dthought to watch the drama side by side Can I request u to subs Chen Kun old drama pls
0 0
Replying to crydollz • May 12, 2022
do you recomend it? I usually don't watch historical but I heard the untamed has good bromance etc
Its a wuxia , good against bad Best, part u can relate to modern world we live in. How rumour and gossip can hurt some one's reputation , how one can get bullied >>>Pls watch it's the best drama nd if possible read the bok too
1 3
Replying to ElixerUmeed • Apr 25, 2022
Title The Untamed
You know before watching untamed I have always seen this on popular websites having great ratings but at that…
I watched it in Nov 2019 and have watched many other series now but still Untamed remained my fav
2 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Apr 22, 2022
This is IQiyi original. Ofc iQiyi will broadcast the drama. But sometimes tencent also buy the license of iQiyi…
I need sub I work here but not Chinese so not so good in the language
0 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Apr 20, 2022
This is IQiyi original. Ofc iQiyi will broadcast the drama. But sometimes tencent also buy the license of iQiyi…
I am in China so i will watch on CCTV 8
0 2
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Apr 18, 2022
This is IQiyi original. Ofc iQiyi will broadcast the drama. But sometimes tencent also buy the license of iQiyi…
heard CCTv 8 will release too
0 4
On The Oath of Love • Mar 26, 2022
Lat night episodes gave so many tender moments Dr Gu wei is learning fast his love expression is touch , their kisses their laugh their awkwardness is so real
6 2
Replying to Silent • Mar 23, 2022
Does anyone know the age gap is between the main characters are? I'm on episode 4 and they make it seem like he's…
seem she just graduated so around 22 and he is 30
0 1
On The Oath of Love • Mar 20, 2022
8 episode done and so far I m enjoying it . chemistry between main lead is really good . Its not a crush in first sight but how slowly two adult can fall in love . Its beautiful now watching this i want to fall in love too ha ha
13 0
Replying to sparkle • Mar 15, 2022
Just an ep? I was expecting to binge 6 eps on a go.
On tencent two epsiodes
1 2
Replying to WangXian • Mar 6, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
I wish my grandkids would be able to see this
Ya look like that
0 0
On Xiao Zhan • Jan 21, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
How long since you posted your Vlog???? missing u jus post some goofy douyin
After Gu Yi Ye i want to see goofy Xiao zhan plsss
2 4