Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Shanghai
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to 11amber • Jul 17, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
I have to say it, otherwise I'll suffocate.XZ is almost 30 years old, he is an adult man. Most of his fans are…
I dont understand your rant , Xiao zhan as Wuxian is v much an adult role , I will respect him whatever role he palys as his fan I will love him in whatever role he plays I trust him.
0 1
Replying to 11amber • Jun 5, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
I have to say it, otherwise I'll suffocate.XZ is almost 30 years old, he is an adult man. Most of his fans are…
In the story its a small girl but in drama its not a small girl , I love xiao zhan in all kind of role but yes he should chose his role and also production company whoa re raedy to spend money on project, yes I love republican era costume the time in beijing and shanghai I love those setup and I also see him in sherlok holmes kind of role . I belive in him and I know he is wise to do good role
1 2
Replying to YumzQ • Jun 2, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
I really like Xiao Zhan's MDL page. There always updates on his latest works. Which something i rarely see on…
Last whole yr I used to come here every day 2-3 times just to read and hear some news cancelling rumours , just talking baout him among his fans kept us going. I am on weibo too just to hear nything about Him
5 0
Replying to OneLuffy • May 13, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
The question of the year lol. I feel like everyone is waiting for it :/ . . . . . I hope it is this month but…
They r playing politics over it but that way they will lose more
2 1
Replying to Lyson • May 10, 2021
Title The Untamed
I often think about awesome it would have been for WY and XZ to sing a duet of Wangxian from the audio drama.…
I have not heard audio couldnt get hold of this
0 1
On The Untamed • May 9, 2021
Title The Untamed
Watched four times and still when I hear wuji I get all teary , what a masterpiece
13 5
Replying to christy • Apr 1, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
Who changed his photooooooooo :(
I liked this pic too , let it be change later after few days
0 1
Replying to janec • Feb 18, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
YBY is one of my three beloved characters, but I won't watch the second part unless XZ plays it. For many, this…
yes I am 100% sure XZ will do JOL 2 as Xiao zhan give more imp to chacter and role and also his relation with some with JOL
That Charcetr is the best of Xiao zhahn and I cant see ny one else
0 0
On Qu Chu Xiao • Feb 14, 2021
Person Qu Chu Xiao
he is a good actor I saw him in series Bloody romance and also in Yin Yang master He can do different kind of roles with such ease
6 0
Replying to Sawada5 • Feb 14, 2021
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
Just rewatched this show and clearly Xu fengs parents are the true villains.
and NIght Immortal who triggered the bad cycle
0 0
On Douluo Continent • Feb 5, 2021
tencent released two episodes and I m on my second episodes , Tang san is awesome Xiao zhan acting is superb u cant believe he is same actor from The untamed and Jade dynasty
Look and act differently just brilliant
3 6
Replying to JOHN DOE • Jan 28, 2021
legend of fei is a martial arts adventure historical romance drama that is also released by the same people that…
Release by same people means the platform tencent? But Tencent also have released 100 of dramas
It doesn't share any main leads or the story and that's why i
asked
0 1
Replying to Tokyosakura • Dec 29, 2020
Time to renew my Netflix subscription. Too bad this is not a TV drama but a movie. I get to see Mark Chao and…
ya as I also now watch serials , I was like what happened? is the movie finished I want to see more
0 0