Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Shanghai
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Love Yuan • Sep 21, 2020
Shouldn't it be for the name of the main lead that appears Yang Zi? Why in cast & credits xiao zhan appear first?
Xiao zhan is main lead too
2 0
Replying to Maria • Sep 20, 2020
I just finished watching an d that rumour is wrong , infact in these two episode two female nurses were main character
Exactly in fact they should be proud and support such series
3 0
Replying to GBR • Sep 20, 2020
I didn't watch the drama..but discussion regarding women's portrayal in drama... But most of the rom-coms and…
I just finished watching an d that rumour is wrong , infact in these two episode two female nurses were main character
4 3
On Heroes in Harm's Way • Sep 20, 2020
Its a good drama and people should appreciate the hard work behind it. the fight of every one for this deadly virus it may bring some bad memories to you but in the end its a fight of human with virus
4 0
Replying to GBR • Sep 20, 2020
Is XZ playing support role or guest role!!??
it has different stories and Xiao zhan is main lead in one story which comprises of two episodes
0 0
christy • Sep 11, 2020
horrible character , he was bad through out he tortured the female he called he love, he had bad eye on his brother's girl friend, taking revenge for his mother ok but why do bad to others
Infact I skipped all his scene he looks pathetic and boring
he got true love of a brotehr who cared for him and friendship of Jin mei and what he does to them
5 6
Replying to addicted2dramas • Sep 10, 2020
I suppose Xiao Zhan being blocked by the media has something to do with the delay. I'm losing hope of ever getting…
Thats v sad if they have done that
0 0
Replying to Lilac48 • Sep 7, 2020
I already know I'm so gonna love it!
when is it coming?
0 1
On The Wolf • Aug 30, 2020
Title The Wolf
I check this every day for some news but alas
3 0
Replying to MS • Aug 28, 2020
Title The Wolf
I hope we will have a good new soon...
I hope too
4 0
Replying to 8059495 • Aug 22, 2020
Title The Wolf
So it is not going to be this year? It changed from 2020 to 2021.
That must be by some other miscreants
0 0