Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Shanghai
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On The Longest Promise • Jul 3, 2023
I have finished 6 episodes so far and I am enjoying it, acting and cinematography is so good, looking forward to following episodes Xiao zhan looks so handsome in costume drama and he has natural flow for martial arts
6 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jun 1, 2023
Every country has a dark period in their history, but China saw darkness for 15 years, everything was crushed,…
its a drama made in China so just enjoy
14 0
On The Youth Memories • Jun 1, 2023
Just finsihed the first episode of Where Dreams begins and must say so impressed with Xiao Zhan
His acting is smooth and very lively
9 0
On Xiao Zhan • Jun 1, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
Just finsihed the first episode of Where Dreams begins and must say so impressed with Xiao Zhan
7 0
Replying to AthenaTheStorierX • May 15, 2023
I believe this might be a duplicate of this one: https://kisskh.at/752131-the-legend-of-the-condor-heroes-the-great-hero
ohh ya that is
one is the one I m looking forward to
1 0
Replying to Dramas4me • May 13, 2023
The reason is very simple. These antis people for one reason or another they are feeling that Xiao Zhan is a big…
He has charishma which many dont have And Xiao ZHan work hard he brings the charcater alive
Antis are fan of optehr actors
Dont know why go anti their idols also can work hard and get fame
6 0
Replying to XXXAXXXAA • May 13, 2023
Title Side Story of Fox Volant Spoiler
Is this a happy ending?
its sad but its worth watching
everything has reasons
the book has anotehr story which is not here may be tehy will make second part
2 0
Replying to XXXAXXXAA • May 13, 2023
Is this a happy ending?
End is sad but its definitely worth watching as death is not juts to make it sad ending but as per the story
I hope they make second part
2 0
On Side Story of Fox Volant • May 13, 2023
I have just finished and high on wmotions after a long time I enjoyed any drama , but still give it 8.5 as it was depressing specially all three main females in this drama
Can ny body suggest where can I watch second part
some body mentioned it has one HOngKong version
I want to see Hufei settled and happy
i read their is his thrid Love story with Roulan
1 0
Replying to Melancholia1 • Apr 28, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
He surprised me today! His looks reminds me of 2019, the time I always miss, though I wasn't there. Longer hair…
yes I loved his style last night he look amazingly boyish and adult, innocent and sexy just wow
1 0
Replying to Melancholia1 • Apr 7, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
I ran to Twitter to check what you mean. Hmm, I do not know what to think, I would like to see him in that genre,…
ya I was thinking the same it is my fav series and project is big
1 1
Replying to Melancholia1 • Apr 6, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
I ran to Twitter to check what you mean. Hmm, I do not know what to think, I would like to see him in that genre,…
there is another rumour of some costume movie lets wait for official anouncemnet
0 5
On Xiao Zhan • Apr 6, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
missing u when will they release your drama
2 0
On Xiao Zhan • Mar 15, 2023
Person Xiao Zhan
How i smy Baobei? No news since you returned home
0 0