Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Nov 11, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 25, 2019
Replying to MinaSkSk • Oct 26, 2019
If juda becomes evil that will be the biggest plot twist of the century.
Cant wait to see it, it would be iconic!
9 0
Replying to MelCast • Oct 26, 2019
i think the writer does that on purpose .we know that the plot of the two comics are kind of the same,maybe something…
ohh i understand, can't wait to see how it will go!
0 0
Replying to Pluviophile • Oct 25, 2019
Title Extraordinary You Spoiler
I JUST WANT THE NEW EPISODES ALREADY And just wanted to say Dried squid fairy is literally so suspicious rn and…
I actually think he is already aware! have you seen how he looks and Dan oh when she couldn't hold Baek Kgung's hand?
3 1
Replying to haruny • Oct 25, 2019
Despite Baek Kyung being an ass 99% of the time, I still hope he can reconcile with everyone especially with Dan…
I agree! but i also think that stage Kyung acting the way he does with Dan Oh is because of his mom However, Im so sick that the 'Secret' writer push their unhealthy relationship :/.. wouldn't it be amazing if they were just friends? they have many beautiful childhood memories and i wish we could see them talking without screaming at each other during stage.
5 1