Celebrity
On Doom at Your Service • Apr 7, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Im sooo excited for this one!! I love both of these actors
1 0
On Kim Ji Soo • Mar 11, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
HE SUCKS GODDAMNIT!!!!
6 0
Replying to YeonJunney • Nov 30, 2020
Title Honey
Im halfway through and.....she has a crush...on her uncle????
Okay there's a racist statue im gonna stop watching
0 0
On Honey • Nov 30, 2020
Title Honey
Im halfway through and.....she has a crush...on her uncle????
4 2
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Nov 26, 2020
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
It reminds me soooo much of sky castle
1 2
Replying to bayanoh • Oct 3, 2020
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes Spoiler
I'm halfway through and I still don't get why anybody would fall for Kim Moo Young, especially someone who seems…
I agree! I was so confused because everyone was talking about their "chemistry" but if I look at them as individuals they're both bad people. Moo young is a bad person because he uses others for what he wants and then throws them away, and Jin Kang is bad because she hypocritical. I don't get the hype
0 0
eolsseo13 • Aug 23, 2020
Review It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I completely agree! I wish the FL condemned more for her actions but instead everyone let i slide by.
16 1
On Mystic Pop-Up Bar • Aug 11, 2020
Title Mystic Pop-Up Bar
I’m on episode 11 and I just learned the male lead is 27 :O. I thought he was 20 this whole time
1 0
On Last Minute Romance • Jul 29, 2020
Title Last Minute Romance
Ahhh i really wanted to watch this but the leading actor makes me uncomfortable
7 0
On Kim Hye Yoon • May 3, 2020
Person Kim Hye Yoon
Hyeyoon is one of my favorite actresses! I cant wait for her to blossom into one of the best actresses. Please support her acting career.
3 0
Replying to Quinie huang • May 3, 2020
Person Kim Hye Yoon
i didn't liked her role in extraordinary you kdrama & don't like her much as well. Am watching it because of Baekyung…
Watch Hyeyoon's other rolls! She's my favorite Korean actress and she gets along so well with her coworkers. If you just don't like her, you won't like anything she's in so ignore your prior bias against her to truly admire how amazing her acting is. Also please remember that she is still a fairly new actress! Please support Hyeyoon in the future~
2 1
