Editorials
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • Feb 14, 2026
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
As someone who didn't read the novel or the webtoon, I felt that this film was okay, even though there were some parts that felt lacking.
3 0
Replying to BeaV • May 29, 2025
Title Beauty of Resilience
The Kitchen Goddess and the demon is so cute. They have more chemistry than the main leads lol.
I think the same
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 16, 2020
Title My Strange Friend
Probably this is like Xiao Zhan's Super Star Academy, but this is with WYB in it instead of XZ, lol
True ?
1 1
On Zhang Yu Jian • Mar 9, 2020
Person Zhang Yu Jian
PLEASE LOVE ME BRING ME HERE ♥️
0 0
On Ever Night Season 2 • Mar 6, 2020
Title Ever Night Season 2
Is this drama worth to watch for me who likes The eternal love, Bloody romance, Ashes of Love etc. I love drama with romantic, comedy, and a bit of fighting.
0 3
On Ever Night • Mar 6, 2020
Title Ever Night
Is this drama worth to watch for me who likes The eternal love, Bloody romance, Ashes of Love etc. I love drama with romantic, comedy, and a bit of fighting.
2 4
Replying to Hessa • Mar 6, 2020
Title The Untamed
I read the novel and watched the animated series after finishing the drama, because I couldn't get enough.I tried…
I'm not Fujoshi, and never watch that kind of thing. I thought this drama was about friendship ? is NIF recommend to see?
0 3
On The Untamed • Mar 6, 2020
Title The Untamed
How can i move on from this drama? ?
3 15
Replying to ctinav23 • Feb 9, 2020
Title Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms After Story
Where can I watch this???
iQIYI
0 0
Replying to Mi-chan • Feb 9, 2020
Title Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms After Story
Raw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQO91s1yZ7E (P.S. can anyone put subs?)
iQIYI have a english sub
4 0
Replying to 3203 • Feb 9, 2020
Title Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms After Story
Compared to the original this series is a joke. Too low budget and the script doesn't hold my interest at all.…
Feel the same
1 0
Replying to theboywholovesdrama • Feb 9, 2020
Title Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms After Story
happy or sad ending ?
Happy Ending
3 0
Replying to Ani • Feb 9, 2020
Title Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms After Story
Where can I watch it with subs?
iQIYI
5 3
