News Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Is it sealed off and everyone is dead but everyone in the kingdom is parroting lie that Lishan Academy still exists…
So how did she survive and how does she narrate to the princess dowager all what's happening in the mountain as iif it's really happening!does that mean they consider her crazy ?
1 7
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jun 11, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I tried the new c drama and dropped it we're all stuck
Bailu's drama is very interesting I started it yesterday
0 0
Replying to Ajeeb • Jun 11, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Is it worth to watch i want something without xianxia like pure historical harem show where leads are Smart cunning
I finished watching it last week, and I’m still rewatching it till today.It's so good please watch itb
2 0
Lily Alice • Jun 10, 2026
Article Tan Jian Ci and Wang Chu Ran's 'Love Has Fireworks' announces premiere date
3 years later 😅
3 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jun 8, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I tried the new c drama and dropped it we're all stuck
The politics are too complicated for me the story is just not for me.SPLENDID MATCH had everything I liked family tropes socials, politics ,fight scenes romance.It's ruining every new watch for me
2 3
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jun 7, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I tried the new c drama and dropped it we're all stuck
Ashes to Crown
2 6
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Jun 7, 2026
Title Dazzling
We are getting 2 episodes tomorrow, right????????
Sure
0 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Jun 6, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
In the novel he was a widower with 3 concubines, a son (Chen Xuan Qing, completely different personality in novel)…
Where can I read the novel please
1 1
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Jun 6, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I can’t seem to move on.
I tried the new c drama and dropped it we're all stuck
3 13
SceneStealer • Jun 6, 2026
Review Ashes to Crown
Ok so I had a point dropping it at 8th episode
0 1
Replying to Taino • Jun 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
The love triangles ruined this show... what a waste of potential
In what way did it ruin it .the main love triangle was very significant in the story building as the 3 leads ovecame the romance difference to unite on the political side and work together for the benefit of the nation which for me was very different from cliché tropes where the third part is always" villanized"in other dramas .The FL made it clear that a woman can have a friendship status without being questioned about her choices; affection is not exclusively romantic and this adds a lot to the value of the drama .
4 1
Replying to mnorinsky • Jun 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
This cdrama was good (episodes 1-39) but the ending (episode 40) was pretty bad. There were so many options for…
Many cut scenes the story was so long and interesting it needed much more episodes it's a pity we had this rushed up finishing
2 1
Replying to Alysha Johnson • Jun 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I finish this two weeks ago and I’m still so obsessed with GJZ and Sanye. I’ve rewatch the series and reread…
I'm rewatching the drama for the 10th time I guess I'm in the same situation.we're all stuck.I could have watched 80 episodes and not enough the story really needed more episodes 😔
4 0
Replying to Noelle • May 25, 2026
Person Zhao Li Ying
Yeah yeah it's really rare to see a person like her who clearly went through plastic surgery but has the thick…
Thanks for all these articles :she's gorgeous I miss this baddie
1 0
Replying to Nerine92 • May 25, 2026
Person Zhao Li Ying
Noelle can't sit still lmao I wonder if he gets paid to be here sabotaging ZLY every few days LMAO do not listen…
exactly
1 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • May 20, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
The era and their respective situations (positions in life) and their ages factor in and the overall theme in…
I personally watched and rewatched the drama being already nostalgic to the building of their romance storyline 🤣
0 0
Replying to MP1225 • May 20, 2026
Person Ci Sha
I don’t wish to see him in support roles anymore. Only main lead and great roles!!!
Yesssss
1 0
Replying to 16310830 • May 20, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
ngl I feel bad for ye xian. boy suffered so much from family, people, love. like he just wanted to be loved
He's very clumsy and naive never knows how to deal or respect women's will or feelings
2 0
Replying to jaehoney • May 20, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I was not really satisfied with how they "developed feelings" with each other. It seemed rather vague…
Sudden ?this was one the most slow burn romances depicted in Cdramas the romance developed through many interactions I'm curious if you have watched it thoroughly because as viewers we didn't even need them to confess it we felt them develop feelings with every ongoing scene.maybe you should rewatch some
12 2
Replying to Shin Mun • May 20, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Děng děngwhen did they update it from 36 to 40 episodes?! Usually Cdramas don't give us surprises like this....
First we want to have all the episodes and when they update them all it feels so sad because it's time to part 😭
1 1