News
On Be Together • Aug 4, 2021
Title Be Together Spoiler
I don't understand the general dissatisfaction with this drama I am enjoying it to the fullest it really makes a difference in the boring scenery of Chinese drama .The relationship between the four friends is depicted naturally with all the misunderstandings and the conflicts that could happen between four roommates from different backgrounds.The office romance is really beautiful and interesting we've had enough with bosses pursuing the female lead day and night the ML is portrayed in a very elegant way reserved but flirty serious and not overacting with exaggerated affection showing in front of the staff. The siblings are irritating sure but it makes sense as they were brought up in a popular modest and matchist mileu where women learn to be obedient to men hence the lack of confidence and the submissive personality of XIAOLEI who can't believe in herself and although cheated by her ex, chooses to be with another cheater .I appreciated the acting of many talented actors and enjoyed many scenes event if I sometimes skipped some.I recommand this drama don't trust negative reviews try it first then judge
1 0
Replying to ree0 • Apr 25, 2020
Title Boys over Flowers
so the second most hit Korean series is adapted from a Japanese manga? this world is strange
japanese mangas are the sources of most korean Damas
11 2
Replying to Colum H • Apr 23, 2020
Title It's Okay, That's Love
I dropped it at episode 5 for the same reason.
he's indeed as u described and that's what makes him one of the most interesting characters in Kdrama far from all the cliches portrayals of male leads in korean drama
3 0
Replying to purtysunshine • Apr 20, 2020
Title Close Range Love
Yamapi is my weakness...which explains why I went for this movie even though I'm not really a fan of the teacher-student…
any good movie or drama of him please
0 1
Replying to OlzDive • Jan 7, 2020
Title My Father Is Strange
i thought it's only me thinking bout that
Hahahah so true I wonder if Koreans see this resemblance or not.They all really look alike such an amazing fact
0 0
Replying to Raza • Dec 27, 2019
Title Empress Ki
YEAH MAMA
This brings me a lot of souvenirs but it's funny at the same time
0 0
Replying to Asher • Dec 27, 2019
Title Empress Ki
happy ending or not?
It's a must watch not happy nor sad
0 0
Replying to myheartisomg • Dec 27, 2019
Title Secret Garden
I put off watching this drama for ages because I worried it might be cheesy and dated. When I finally got to it,…
It is one of the most innovative at its time all what u see in Kdrama now is a reproduction of its plots
0 0
Replying to THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER • Dec 27, 2019
Title Secret Garden
This drama is a gold pure classic, Goblin can't beat it, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo can't beat it, Kill Me,…
Ohhhh guy we share the same tastes for sure and Another Miss Oh is juste a legend crazy perfection .I loved a gentleman's dignity too much I recommend it and would like you to recommand me other dramas
0 0
Replying to Lustdrama • Dec 27, 2019
Title Secret Garden
*tale*
You put in words the ideas I had about this drama
0 0
Replying to mags_tam • Dec 27, 2019
Title Secret Garden
I finally watched Secret Garden after hearing about it for years. I love the writer Kim Eun Sook and have been…
If you think Ha Hi Won is overrated you shouldn't discuss Kdrama at all
1 0
Replying to JeulGeoum • Dec 27, 2019
Title Secret Garden
BEST DRAMA EVER MADE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!
I can agree
0 0