News
Replying to stormy221 • Jun 19, 2023
Article Netizens Call the Yoon Ah, IU, and Suzy's Reign 'Yoon Ji Ji' Era
IU is on a different level acting wise than the other two.
This is pure exaggeration she's a plane actress nothing great about her acting and doesn't compare to real kdrama actresses
10 12
Replying to demithinks • Apr 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The only thing left to ponder after today's episode is whether I should watch some mind-numbing mini drama to…
Is episode 27 heartbreaking too? I'm hesitating whether to wait for more episodes to watch at the weekend because episodes 26/27 left my heart broken can't stand more sadness
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 24, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
How many episodes do they air a week please?and is it true the drama is a 65 episode-lengh?
0 1
Replying to Lucky Scrunchy • Feb 26, 2023
Title W
My only complaints are I wish they had had more screen time together, and, I wish he would have shown more emotion…
He had confidence she would get back to life again
2 0
Replying to Tamamonomae • Feb 21, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I’m literally so scared to watch the drama now
Why
0 0
Replying to Lothuial • Feb 18, 2023
Title My Lethal Man
I'm watching it but I'm having a hard time with the transition of him choking her like 3-4 times when they meet…
Hhhh had the same idea
1 0
Replying to DramaFan76-Alchemist • Feb 5, 2023
Article Go Youn Jung in discussion to lead a new JTBC K-drama!
TBH Im on the edge here, since I want her to get only ML roles im not ready to 2FL syndrome I barely have them…
Not I meant I'm not a fan too I don't like her roles nor her acting skills
1 1
Replying to Darudius • Feb 1, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
So i don’t mind spoilers but why is the FL lead different? Is it the same character though, just a different…
She's the actress who performed the real Naksu in season one
1 0
Replying to Starlight • Feb 1, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
the king is really useless from the very beginning
But he's head of the secret organization led by the villain and this really served the finality of the drama
0 0
Replying to Dream Girl • Feb 1, 2023
Title Kokdu: Season of Deity
Kim Jung Hyun is worst after he transferred into kukdo. It was not good at all. Dropped the drama in the middle…
He's a great comedy actor and and good at drama I so much like his acting skills I can't even get your hateful comment
11 0
Replying to DramaFan76-Alchemist • Feb 1, 2023
Article Go Youn Jung in discussion to lead a new JTBC K-drama!
TBH Im on the edge here, since I want her to get only ML roles im not ready to 2FL syndrome I barely have them…
Who is really a big fan of Park So Dam ?
0 3
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Feb 1, 2023
Article Go Youn Jung in discussion to lead a new JTBC K-drama!
She is the next "big" actress in Korea.
Hope so live her acting skills matching with her beauty not many actresses.
0 1
Replying to Hema Madhala • Jan 23, 2023
Person Hwang Min Hyun
Doesn't he looks like cha eun woo??
Was looking for this comment of course he does and with better acting skills
4 1
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 18, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Unlike most of you I loved Yin Zhang egocentric behaviour she added a different traits to classic portrayal of second female role who are generally obedient and submissive she has pride and dignity because she thinks high of her self and of her talent she has always considered herself an artist not a merchandise I hate the idea that she must play the Pipa to attract customers to the teahouse .Who would like to after being much praised by all the ministers and all the artists . She is wooed by a wealthy respectful man and adored by all the city notables who wouldn't be egocentric in such conditions .P.S. I became a fan of her Pipa myself ♥️
8 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 18, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
The loud annoying guard dude is just no. Why is he there? He’s not funny; just loud and stupid. Acting like…
I so love his character really funny and eccentric
1 1
Replying to Jochebed Menon • Jun 16, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Any villains?
There are but it makes the drama even more precious with all the suspense it arises .
1 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 16, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
This drama is a real gem
9 2
Replying to BorahaeJk • Jun 12, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Tencent video (channel) on YouTube. You will have to pay to watch the latest episodes but I think you can watch…
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Porktonkatsu • Jun 12, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Every scene on this drama is an art
True
0 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 12, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
I'm waiting for episode 8non YouTube where do you guys are you watching these episodes please
0 3