News
Replying to ItsU • Jul 20, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Where to watch? Can u share the link?
Kissasian/dramacool
1 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jul 19, 2023
Title Midnight
She doesn't resemble her at all at least from what I see plus her acting is another level above PGY frigid expressions
What a pity I'll have to watch her in Squid Games
0 2
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jul 19, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
How constructive 😏
Why are you hovering over the drama and the discussion section If you dislike them so much go fetch your favourite actors's drama ans stop wasting your time here
14 1
Replying to Cya615 • Jul 19, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
For ratings to go up you have to rate every episode individually
With silly shows getting over 9 rating doesn't count anymore for me I'm watching a good drama that's what really matters
1 0
Replying to shuting • Jul 19, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
The sudden increase in new watchers is fascinating lol
This drama is worth watching no silliness no over fluffiness and the acting is great
12 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jul 19, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
she has the beauty and classy delicate cuteness like Cristal Liu and Li Qin IMO those 3 are my top 3 chdrama beauty…
I'm happy other share my taste I've Always thought Crystal Liu is the most charming one
1 1
Replying to gurneet kaur • Jul 19, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
seriously to me she is the most gorgeous female lead i have ever seen in a chinese drama 🫠✨
Who are your top 3 please I personally think that Christal Lou is top 1
1 1
Replying to komolo • Jul 19, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Date with future is much better than this nonsense
All right 😏
14 0
Replying to strwbrr • Jul 19, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
both the lead characters are quite unlikeable
How constructive 😏
11 3
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Jul 17, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Why is it such a high rating? It seems like your typical Cdrama with the average 7.5 to 8.5. What makes this so…
There's always a hype about Cdramas especially for younger viewers as they're sweet and fluffy otherwise the drama is plane and there is no good reason for this rating
1 1
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jul 17, 2023
Title Midnight
She doesn't resemble her at all at least from what I see plus her acting is another level above PGY frigid expressions
Sorry I didn't mean to be ride I don't believe in PGY great talent I'm free to think whatever I want
0 10
Lily Alice • Jul 16, 2023
Article "King the Land" and "Revenant" Dominate with Impressive Double-Digit Ratings
Revenant is the best show of this summer no doubt but Numbers is really good show it's unfortunate people are not watching it
10 0
Replying to Faaabiii • Jul 16, 2023
Title Revenant
Between the old and the new detectives, I hope the Ghost kills the knew one lmao
I hope neither I like them both they have to continue in the show
5 0
Replying to pandora • Jul 16, 2023
Title Revenant
I saw another preview video like highlights for ep9.
Where can we see it please
0 1
On Numbers • Jul 15, 2023
Title Numbers
Very interesting drama I wasn't planning to watch it really interesting
1 0
Replying to Gris Olive • Jul 15, 2023
Article Kim Tae Ri's "Revenant" Leads With Double-Digit Ratings, INFINITE's L's "Numbers" Hit Low
I don't understand how people can't like numbers their name It says these are numbers: shares, acquisitions, own…
The competition is fierce there are so many good dramas in the same period
3 0
Replying to DramaBuff • Jul 14, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I'm really exhausted from this drama, honestly they are like, Hello and Good-bye.What kind of relationship is…
Then just stop watching it others are really enjoying it go watch one of the many C dramas where the relationship is full from first episodes
4 1
Replying to Halaraani • Jul 13, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Where can I watch this?
Mango TV /kisskh/kissasian/dramacool
0 0
Replying to browniBrowni • Jul 12, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
Same I'm international viewer.....and I don't what is going on Weibo....but after hearing their discuss it seen…
I'm not a fan of Dilabra or Zhao Lu so I kept skipping Yang Yang's last dramas and now I finally can ship him with a new FL (according to me of course ) this drama is way better than with the two other female leads.
0 1
Replying to Trinh Le Phuong • Jul 12, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
There are some articles in Vietnam news saying that YY's performance is bad. I don't get it. I think he did pretty…
He's acting is excellent
1 0