News
wish a bright life • Dec 21, 2023
Photo Photo
is this from the promotion campaign ?I love the picture
0 0
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Dec 20, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
This drama teaches us how maturity can make a couple with a deafness handicap communicate way better than normal couples ...How am loving their moments together pure delight
6 1
Replying to Dedra70 • Dec 20, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Ok, so am I going to be annoyed by the ex that just rolled up to mess with my couple? Please say no. Can we just…
seeing their maturity I feel it's not going to be that messy commination between these two is better than between two people who both talk
1 0
On Derailment • Dec 19, 2023
Title Derailment
it's 1 episode a day?not two?
0 1
Replying to Sam • Dec 19, 2023
Title Derailment
also what's wrong with the rating decrease :/ this is literally one of the best ongoing dramas especially the…
I'm rating each episode high now to try increase the rate it's a very good drama how could people rate it this bad
3 1
Replying to Kelly • Dec 19, 2023
Title Derailment Spoiler
If he puts his hands on her one more time, he gon see me in his universe☺️
he's a virus you know not a human 🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 0
On Derailment • Dec 19, 2023
Title Derailment
very good acting a ferocious FL I love her character
5 0
Replying to Spatina • Dec 19, 2023
Article MBC Drama Couples Compete for Best Couple Award at 2023 MBC Drama Awards
Ew not that old man romancing a woman 13 years younger than him.
how can you judge this epic couple by age 13 year old gap is not huge when you see modern successful couples like french president who is 20 years younger than his wife
8 3
Replying to tznonit • Dec 19, 2023
Article MBC Drama Couples Compete for Best Couple Award at 2023 MBC Drama Awards
I mean.. king the land? my demon? those are some good-looking sizzling couples
king of the Land my foot!!!have You watched my dearest ?there's an Epic couple great chemistry great story great acting how do You compare it to a dull Idol couple who act like dolls
10 2
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Dec 18, 2023
Title Derailment Spoiler
First ep first sequence no air bags in a premium car 😂🤷
beacause probably this parallel world exists only in the subconscious of the FL and was never real
0 1
Replying to JoelAnto • Dec 18, 2023
Title Derailment
guys I had high expectations, Unique name, Great cast, great premise, decent cinematography, well the story is…
this dramas exceeded my expectations I'm thrilled to watch it it's better than all the other Chinese fairy/demon/cuty fluffy dramas with cute female leads and sweet male leads
2 1
On Derailment • Dec 18, 2023
Title Derailment
to those who haven't started it yet you should watch this drama it's very good excellent plot suspense good acting female lead is really strong character male lead is very interesting
12 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Dec 18, 2023
Title Derailment
Staying for the mystery, but definitely jumping off the romance train because of the ML. Actor is awkward, stock…
you're just into boring plain male characters you can find them in every Chinese dramas of you miss them
1 0
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Dec 18, 2023
Title Derailment
I am just hoping (but i know it won't be like that) that there are really two Jiang Xiao Yuan and that they are…
I hope the same really
2 0
On Derailment • Dec 17, 2023
Title Derailment
loving the show so far
7 0
On Queen of Tears • Dec 9, 2023
Title Queen of Tears
can't wait for this drama this duo IS incredible
4 0
Replying to Ilbrat Demil • Dec 8, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
watched till ep 3 and it's so boring :(
ok go watching some other fastfood drama this is not for you
3 1
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Dec 8, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
This is not any Kdrama this is a piece of art watching it makes me look down on the commercial dramas broadcasted everyday the level is so high the difference is huge
4 0
Replying to iseebutterflies • Dec 7, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
The only thing I don't like about this drama is the FL styling. I'm on episode 3, but I thought we were over childish…
hâte her style too
2 0
Replying to Aki • Dec 4, 2023
Title Boyhood
can anyone tell me why i thought this is chinese drama based off the poster? 🤣
the red flag and even the style
1 0