News Replying to houda yaakoubi • Nov 27, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2 Spoiler
it could have had a better ending if he chose to be with her
not that I appreciated the evil princess but rather because I never thought the FL ever deserved the ML she was all the way stubborn selfish and never gave any kind of sacrifice for his sake while he lived only to make sure she was ok
2 2
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Nov 27, 2023
Person Lee Jun Ho
Huh, looking at his sheet, he's never done a bad drama. Good for him. My first drama with him was Just Between…
king if the was repulsive enough that I dont ever think or watching him again
1 0
Replying to Wintovisky • Nov 26, 2023
Title My Demon
I have a feeling this show's writing will be lacking. Also, SK's acting is noticeably worse than the other leads'…
especially when you compare it to the second male lead
3 0
Replying to firstname • Nov 26, 2023
Title My Dearest Part 2
I'm at episode 13 and i ship Jang Hyun and Gag Hwa.
it could have had a better ending if he chose to be with her
0 4
Replying to luhai • Nov 26, 2023
Title My Dearest
I would not say that FL is that frustrating. Especially considering that it's a historical setting. It all makes…
for me she's not only frustrating she'd selfish and hateful I hated her till the end of the show
1 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Nov 26, 2023
Title My Dearest
to everyone who hasn't yet started this drama!What are you waiting for don't miss such s masterpiece you're gonna…
I hated the female lead to the end but the ML is a unique kind of s character
1 0
On My Dearest • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Dearest
to everyone who hasn't yet started this drama!What are you waiting for don't miss such s masterpiece you're gonna love every moment of it
4 3
Replying to Akinom • Nov 24, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Why would the mother adopt a girl if they already have a kids and she don't like her...!!!
she was forces to adopt her watch the next épisodes you'll understand
5 1
Replying to syedatasnia14 • Nov 23, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
If I were Tae Ja I’ve would’ve wanted to watch the video though… 😂And she’s say that it’s both of…
they sort of knew the truth for always and this what explains that they have more emotional attachment and support and for the male lead but they want to be fair and forgiving towards the adopted son to prove that they care for both
5 4
Replying to Seluna • Nov 23, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Is it like a soap opera melodrama? I tend to don't like shows like that but this one looks interesting
this is a great show so satisfying so addictive don't miss it
9 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 23, 2023
Title Only for Love
Looks like they fixed the subtitles on Kisskh.la! Now I know what I’ll be finishing watching today! Happy Thanksgiving…
thanks I couldn't watch either
0 6
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Nov 23, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
can't wait for the weekend!I've waited too long to finally find THE DRAMA that satisfies my expectations
9 0
Replying to leianeo • Nov 23, 2023
Title Only for Love
drama is completed all eps r out till 36
I can't find episodes with English subtitles
1 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Nov 21, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
what !!are you serious man !The ML is perfect for his role
he's not ordinary he was way more known and successful before the two actors you mentioned
8 2
Replying to Olive4213 • Nov 21, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Show only has 12 episodes? I thought it was a 50 episode weekender. So disappointed. (Words I never expected to…
50 episodes would have benne perfect😪
0 0
Replying to yas • Nov 21, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Idk something about these men who come thru to assist you in your revenge by saying shit like you can use me however…
you'll soon understand why he was so willing to help her
0 0
Replying to SheoLakkhi • Nov 21, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Rowon should take the ml,
what !!are you serious man !The ML is perfect for his role
9 5
Replying to Purple Ghost • Nov 20, 2023
Title Only for Love
Hidden Love & When I Fly Towards (i know it’s technically a youth drama), showed how modern romcoms can be adapted.…
hidden love was so dull for me I prefer this one by far
1 0
Replying to Alice R • Nov 20, 2023
Title Only for Love
i think everyone feels same as i do. Fustration and annoyed. the drama started off beautifully couldn 't wait…
no we are many to not feel the same this drama is funny and relaxing and can't wait for the evening to have my daily dose of it
3 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Nov 20, 2023
Title Only for Love
29 episodes in and I still find this very relaxing 😂 This is very drama with the least amount of stress I am…
I Can relate this drama had become my comfort moments of the day
5 0