Editorials
On Derailment • Jan 4, 2024
Title Derailment
the end was a total failure toa show that had great potential I really enjoyed it till episode 25
4 0
Replying to Amit • Jan 3, 2024
Title Just Between Us
This will air tomorrow i.e, 29th December on MongoTV.
where Can WE watch it
0 0
Replying to Shantiece • Jan 3, 2024
Title Just Between Us
How is this able to have 48 episodes? I though the cutoff of dramas was 40 now.
it's shot lengh web serie it could have more than 100 episodes
4 1
Replying to Nauriya • Jan 3, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Why on earth nobody tells the ex- on her face that ML is dating FL. I know she saw them, but out of all conversation…
she must have known it already and it's doesn't seem enough to make her stop wanting to see him their past relationship and what happened in the past are haunting her too much to think about anything else
2 0
Replying to lulupony • Jan 1, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
Have you seen his other works? He's definitely an up-and-rising actor, with an interesting repertoire behind him.
IS it a good drama I dont really liké thé actress I dont know if I sholud start it
0 3
Replying to lulupony • Jan 1, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
Have you seen his other works? He's definitely an up-and-rising actor, with an interesting repertoire behind him.
no I haven't but his acting reminded me of Korean actors more than chinese I really love it
1 0
On I Know I Love You • Jan 1, 2024
Title I Know I Love You
what an actor I think I've never been impressed by a Chinese actor this way he nailed it I mean he's really so skilled his acting is natural that it outshined the FL's role seriously his scenes are the best
2 7
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Dec 31, 2023
Title Derailment Spoiler
if you find her annoying why are you when watching this drama she's surely different from the boring female figures…
she's just woke up from a traumatising experiment she doesn't trust anyone she believes she's from another world the girl is literally disturbed you can't expect her to be good in any sense
0 0
Replying to Kozy • Dec 31, 2023
Title Derailment
it sounds so good but why are the rating so low
because people only want romance and the show is not about romance but it's really great
0 0
Replying to Nicole • Dec 31, 2023
Title Derailment
Is the fl as annoying in the book as she is in the drama?
if you find her annoying why are you when watching this drama she's surely different from the boring female figures you've seen in other cdramas but she's really unique I loved her character and her acting
0 2
Replying to Lusi6336 • Dec 31, 2023
Title Derailment
can anyone tell me if this is worth watching ???please add spoiler tag
yes it's excellent watch it great acting fun suspense good chemistry although it's not about romance really different from other silly boring C dramas
0 0
On Derailment • Dec 27, 2023
Title Derailment
I was praying she's really from 2025 she broke my heart rejecting the old xiao yuan she just wanted to live her dream because the old her was so miserable
3 0
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Dec 27, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
I wonder who is rating this show under 9 .To those who haven't already started it I beg you to do it's gonna elevate you from all the crap you're watching and have watched in 2023 cause this is seriously one of the top best dramas of the year
9 0
Replying to aysh • Dec 27, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
is this available to watch on HiTV on an iphone? if so how?
it's on HITV but I don't know it's on iPhone
0 1
On Derailment • Dec 26, 2023
Title Derailment
what a great show really enjoying the story the suspense the acting is excellent
5 0
Replying to Kim_Lia • Dec 25, 2023
Person Hong Kyung
he and greg hsu can pass as brother
not at all
4 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 24, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
it's become a really boring drama I can't even get the logic of the appearance of the same characters in the two eras dropping it
2 1
On Park Jin Joo • Dec 24, 2023
Person Park Jin Joo
happy happy love you
0 0
On Derailment • Dec 21, 2023
Title Derailment
why is the rating so low coul someone explain it to me please
1 1
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Dec 21, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
how many times did I stop and rewind their moments are so precious the way their affection and love is portrayed is a work of art.waiting for the next episodes becomes a real torture .
6 0