Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 26, 2019
Replying to Hahashutup • Nov 20, 2023
Title Revenant Spoiler
Idk the FL mother was really annoying. Her acting was so out of the context and absurd and what's with her dialogues…
but this woman lived in hell she Saw the Ghost in her husband who killed her baby and she knew that if thé Ghost passes to her daughter she's gonna suffer even more
3 0
Replying to Mstique • Nov 20, 2023
Really? What happened? I started this drama but I wasn’t really feeling the chemistry.
this FL is one of the cutest funniest characters I have seen on C dramas in a spontaneous and excellent way of acting so I really recommend you to continue watching
1 0
Replying to P Lam • Nov 20, 2023
You’re not the only one. At first, I didn’t get that she pursued him for revenge either. I thought she did…
but this detail is mentioned in the series she even telles it to her trainee /his niece
0 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Nov 20, 2023
why is it frustrating I can't get it ! I think people got used to a one way model of drama where they expect every…
she's only 25 she's not that mature and she's got no real experiences in love so this happens
0 1
On Only for Love • Nov 20, 2023
everybody is bashing FL for advancing her professional project on the ML's feelings but she acted as a professional journalist who has to save her journal's hardly worked project in fact the one to blame here is the ML who is not making lines between personal affairs and work
8 19
Replying to P Lam • Nov 20, 2023
He’s feeling SO sorry for himself. After reading that Shu Yi had published an interview of Yang Yi, he said…
thanks for this comment I found it very normal that she cared for her work first she tried hard to apologize but he kept rejecting her and then she tried to act professional nothing more
1 0
Replying to P Lam • Nov 20, 2023
He’s feeling SO sorry for himself. After reading that Shu Yi had published an interview of Yang Yi, he said…
thanks for this comment I found it very normal that she cared for her work first she tried hard to apologize but he kept rejecting her and then she tried to act professional nothing more
0 0
Replying to P Lam • Nov 20, 2023
He’s feeling SO sorry for himself. After reading that Shu Yi had published an interview of Yang Yi, he said…
thanks for this comment I found it very normal that she cared for her work first she tried hard to apologize but he kept rejecting her and then she tried to act professional nothing more
1 0
Replying to Suz_Suz • Nov 20, 2023
Frustrating but people love to watch it! 🤗🎉Congratulations to Only for Love! It has exceeded 10 billion…
why is it frustrating I can't get it ! I think people got used to a one way model of drama where they expect every romance line to be cheesy easy going where the F/M leads should be reasonable and know exactly what to do but it doesn't happen in real relationships where partners commit many mistakes and have many misunderstandings pass through breakups deceptions and misfortunes .
0 5
Replying to Kinara • Nov 20, 2023
Seriously who brings up a work collaboration when apologizing in a relationship?? it looked like she was doing…
she must act professionally if her personal affair would affect such an important collaboration for her work it's evident she would first try to save the project then think of her love matters
1 1
Replying to ASTER • Nov 20, 2023
When will ML know that a FL has used him for her career and revenge?
Ep 26
2 1
On Only for Love • Nov 18, 2023
you may find these episodes frustrating and the drama boring but I personally am enjoying every moment of it and the last two episodes are almost my favourites
11 1
Replying to starkwild • Nov 18, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
What’s the secret? Can you spoil it for me, please? You can add a spoiler tag.
that she first approached him for revenge because she thought he's the uncle of the girl who took her boyfriend
1 1
Replying to Vico SDL • Nov 15, 2023
Lol, seems I’m the only one who still kinda like this show
I adore thé show in spite of its flaws like the fun the humour and the acting I wish to watch it for 100 episodes more 🤣
18 0
Replying to phoenixfrost • Nov 15, 2023
After what happened to Fireworks of My Heart, it's not a secret anymore that douban is infested with antis. It…
you're right I loved Fireworks of my heart the story was great the acting excellent and it was a serious show with real acting I still can't understand how could they rate it that low
14 1
Replying to charleymiamore • Nov 11, 2023
It's Saturday, and I'm getting my money's worth.TTEOTM rewatch, here I go!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
there's too much sadness to rewatch but I can't help myself either seeing from rewatch I'm too nostalgic
2 1
Replying to fajer_qtr • Nov 11, 2023
Episodes 19 & 20 are early today. It's out!
where did Youwatch them
1 3
Replying to russian white bear • Oct 25, 2023
not sure about the rest but if you havent watched broker, my mister or anna youre missing a lot bruh
I'm unable to try I just can't start any of their dramas in spite of their success I consider yoona the worst just look at her posters and her fake smile how could I watch her acting when I can watch amazing acting of Kim Go Eun Han Hyo Joo Kim Ji Won Kim Tae-ri and many others .Have you seen squid games the actress who was a model and starred it although it was her debut but her acting was huge and by far better than the acting of these three put together .
0 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Oct 17, 2023
Title Midnight
She doesn't resemble her at all at least from what I see plus her acting is another level above PGY frigid expressions
she was announced to be in the cast last June by netflix you can Google it I think it's a pity she got a lot of roles happy for her but there are more talented actors who deserve to have more roles too
0 0