News
Replying to missjb21 • Jul 6, 2023
Title Celebrity
I agree with you. It will be amazing if they get cast someone like Lee Sung Kyung who can pull all the nuance…
Exactly
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jul 6, 2023
Title Celebrity
wow she must have a lot of influence in the entertainment or Netflix, because she has 2 main roles lined up in…
I mean I liked her in Darli but do you really like her acting as AH RI ?There was no nuance in her acting till the last episodes it was terrible for me!there are highly talented actresses in Korean dramas that we rarely see on screen but I admit she has good visuals and higher beauty standards with a singular style which are becoming more important than talent!Proof?Actors like Cha Eun-woo Suzie Yoona and the list is getting longer.
0 0
Replying to xagrxa • Jul 6, 2023
Title Midnight
I thought she was Park Gyu Young
She doesn't resemble her at all at least from what I see plus her acting is another level above PGY frigid expressions
1 12
On Midnight • Jul 6, 2023
Title Midnight
What a satisfying finish I loved the end
6 0
Replying to Kassey29 • Jul 5, 2023
Title Celebrity
Honestly, now that I'm done, I can't explain nicely what wasn't good with the show. There were so many things…
I really don't understand all the hype with this drama the reviews are too good for an annoying show the FL acting was monotonous always the same expressions as if wearing a glass mask I dropped it at episode 9
1 1
Replying to Shay • Jul 5, 2023
Title Celebrity
i wonder if aeri feels like she belonged here but was robbed of it? im on ep 1
You won't find an answer with aero it's impossible to understand the character neither her thoughts nor her feelings
0 0
On Celebrity • Jul 5, 2023
Title Celebrity
I dropped the drama at episode 9 it was very boring and couldn't find a reason to finish it I have just a question FL :I noticed she had the same expressions and acting of her previous role on Dali and the cocky prince and each time she is speaking we have to wait many seconds before she utters her words!An actress whose attitude ,expressions even her smile never change ,it was really annoying
4 8
Replying to Kassey29 • Jul 4, 2023
Title Celebrity
Honestly, now that I'm done, I can't explain nicely what wasn't good with the show. There were so many things…
I dropped it at ep 9 what a waste of time it was for me
4 0
Hazel Jung • Jul 3, 2023
Article Kim Seon Ho Offered to Return to The Small Screen with "Can You Translate This Love?"
Please come back , 🙏
8 0
On Revenant • Jul 3, 2023
Title Revenant
I think this is the best airing show although he other shows are getting too much publicity
14 2
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jun 27, 2023
Title Revenant
King The land over promotion makes me sick 🤢 I never want to watch this drama
obliged to read about it even here is a kind of "souffrance"
4 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jun 27, 2023
Title Revenant
I wish SBS, Disney+, and Wavve were properly promoting this drama like how JTBC and Netflix are promoting King…
King The land over promotion makes me sick 🤢 I never want to watch this drama
6 4
Replying to kth • Jun 27, 2023
Person Hong Kyung
i really like his voice/accent. I dont know Korean but his speech and the way he pronounces words sounds really…
This man has studied theatre he plays differently and sounds different to plane actors
0 0
On Hong Kyung • Jun 27, 2023
Person Hong Kyung
Such a ta talented actor no wonder he studied theatre when you compare him to idol actors or model actors you see the huge difference
13 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Jun 24, 2023
Article Netizens Call the Yoon Ah, IU, and Suzy's Reign 'Yoon Ji Ji' Era
You’re missing out on Hotel del Luna then, since it’s really good
I watched their early dramas and since skipped every work drama they play in.
0 0
Replying to mafia • Jun 21, 2023
Person Zo In Sung
i was also like ???? at first lol but think it was changed based on the way he writes his name in English; in…
Hhhhhh you made my day with your comments
2 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Jun 20, 2023
Article Netizens Call the Yoon Ah, IU, and Suzy's Reign 'Yoon Ji Ji' Era
You’re missing out on Hotel del Luna then, since it’s really good
There are dramas I would miss for sure when I'm not fan the actors
1 2
Lily Alice • Jun 20, 2023
Article Netizens Call the Yoon Ah, IU, and Suzy's Reign 'Yoon Ji Ji' Era
I never watch dramas of these three actresses never
11 8
Replying to zhzrhffr • Jun 20, 2023
Article Netizens Call the Yoon Ah, IU, and Suzy's Reign 'Yoon Ji Ji' Era
True Tomorrow they will call nam joo Hyuk the representative of the era.
Not nam joo hyuk please not even for kidding 😭
2 0
Replying to honeymoon • Jun 19, 2023
Article Netizens Call the Yoon Ah, IU, and Suzy's Reign 'Yoon Ji Ji' Era
I think the trio makes sense in the context of leading idol-actresses and not just actresses. I love IU and Yoona,…
Han Hyo-joo?
1 1