Editorials Replying to HussleQueen • Aug 16, 2024
Title Are You the One
I have some love hate relationship with ML ever since lost you forever, now this drama is not attracting me as…
I'm enjoying every moment of it the scenery the story the dialogues everything is beautiful I love this actif he'd benn excellent in all his previous roles please watch it you'll not regret
3 0
On Are You the One • Aug 16, 2024
Title Are You the One
Enjoying every moment of it the story the visuals the scenery the dialogues the intelligence if the heroine I love the two across they're double visual and very skilled at acting .I highly recommend everyone to watch it
7 0
Replying to IMCoutinho • Aug 1, 2024
Title Are You the One
- Chu Ran is the most beautiful woman in China 😍 - I saw her for the first time in "Royal Feast" and since…
I agree most beautiful Chinese actress now
2 0
Replying to Hala • Jul 31, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
anyway following the pattern of clichés will we get ML mother paying FL to leave her son alone🤣
Loving all the clichés in this drama.I think I have become eager to clichés dramas
2 0
Replying to joetoca • Jul 30, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
i am curious whats gonna happen in the next 2-3 episodes ..... the FL is my problem , her feelings / her decisions…
I love this messy personality of her remind me of old kdramas heroines
0 1
Replying to Bia • Jul 30, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
does anyone know where i can read the webtoon version ?
It's nowhere to be found
2 0
Replying to The Scandal Noona • Jul 30, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
Find someone who looks at you warmly the way Hu yeong looks at Hong Ju 💕
Missed that in kdramas finally getting it
3 1
Replying to Eeevo • Jul 10, 2024
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Boring
Very boring
2 0
Replying to chibi • Jul 2, 2024
Title The Double
Agree!!! How can we get this back to 9.0???
Maybe continue talking about it here to encourage others to watch it and put a 10 too
0 0
Replying to chibi • Jul 2, 2024
Title The Double
Agree!!! How can we get this back to 9.0???
Maybe continue talking about it here to encourage others to watch it and put a 10 too
0 0
Replying to Seagar • Jul 1, 2024
Title The Double
just a little disappointed at the end of the end of the episode, why is that? but overall this series deserves…
One of the best of all last years
2 0
On The Double • Jul 1, 2024
Title The Double
This drama should be a 9 when you compare it to all the silly c dramas it is really one of the best of all these years
11 6
Replying to mparthur • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
When will XFF reveal her true identity? I thought her father was pretending to be mad so that he would be able…
Her identity should never be revealed I guess
2 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
I am baffled by people that think Duke Su character is an easy role to play. A lot would have veered into constipation…
Excellent role and excellent acting .
3 0
Replying to QueenZilla • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
EPIC FAIL. Cannot compare to Story of Minglan.
Why are you bringing back a six year old drama it was excellent of course but the comparison is ridiculous
1 0
Replying to houda yaakoubi • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
Not really it's just an imagery to show the impact of good music on the soul and how it could transcend the earthy
I personally cried my heart moved by the music no wonder those who are there could have hallucinations🤣
1 0
Replying to rockjinrj • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
it's refreshing to see a drama where every girl in the capital is not drooling over the male lead. Many dramas…
I don't think C dramas were ever centered about the male lead
0 0
Replying to Heila • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Double
I'm so confused by the imagery they produced during the zither competition. Is this drama lowkey a fantasy drama?
Not really it's just an imagery to show the impact of good music on the soul and how it could transcend the earthy
3 3
On To the Wonder • Apr 1, 2024
Title To the Wonder
where can we watch this
2 1
Replying to 182 • Mar 22, 2024
Article Wi Ha Joon and Jung Ryeo Won's K-Drama Takes Time Slot of Go Youn Jung's "Resident Playbook"
The thing is international fans don’t matter in Asian dramas. Here is why, the viewership that counts to actresses…
POV :my demon in not a good drama to win awards and hopefully dramas don't get awards bacause of international popularity I personally trust more a locally successful drama than an international one .I
6 1