News
On She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat • Dec 2, 2022
Title She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat
Where can I watch it?
0 0
On She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat • Dec 2, 2022
Title She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat
Where can I watch it?
0 0
Replying to eightocci • Dec 1, 2022
Title Love Tech
free now on gagaoolala
Thank youu!
0 0
On The Cheese Sisters • Nov 29, 2022
Title The Cheese Sisters
Where can I watch this?
1 0
On Kamisama no Ekohiiki • Apr 12, 2022
Title Kamisama no Ekohiiki
is this GL??
1 1
Replying to Kay • Apr 8, 2022
Title 7 Project
not necessary imo. some characters are recurring and the stories are connected, but you can understand each individual…
Ohh, I see. Thank you :)
1 0
On Ladytwenty • Apr 2, 2022
Title Ladytwenty
Where can I watch with eng subs??
6 1
On 7 Project • Apr 1, 2022
Title 7 Project
Is it necessary to watch the whole series?? Or I can watch the ep I want (ep3 for example)?
1 2
On Our Time • Jan 29, 2022
Title Our Time
Anyone know where can I watch it for free??
1 0
Replying to ily2 • Jan 24, 2022
Title SF8: Joan's Galaxy
no they all tell different stories
Ah, okay. Thank you
0 0
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Jan 19, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
OMGG AHSWNDJD
0 0
Replying to IsNeko • Jan 11, 2022
Title Our Time
Anyone now if this gonna be a sad story or with a sad ending???
know**
0 0
On Our Time • Jan 11, 2022
Title Our Time Spoiler
Anyone now if this gonna be a sad story or with a sad ending???
0 3
On Love Tech • Jan 7, 2022
Title Love Tech
Where can I watch it for free?? I can’t pay :/
5 3
Replying to IsNeko • Jan 7, 2022
Title SF8: Joan's Galaxy
Is it necessary watch the whole series of SF8??
to watch**
0 0
On SF8: Joan's Galaxy • Jan 7, 2022
Title SF8: Joan's Galaxy
Is it necessary watch the whole series of SF8??
2 3
On The World of My 17 Season 2 • Dec 23, 2021
Title The World of My 17 Season 2
I was hoping to see the first cast in this season too :(
1 0
Replying to Nria • Nov 25, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
unpopular opinion :- the break up was unnecessary .and I felt that in many parts the drama was not properly synchronised
Why did you not put that frickin censorship bar?? :/
0 0
On An Algorithm • Nov 22, 2021
Title An Algorithm
You can watch it on “OnDemandKorea” just search: Short Films - LGBTQ Vol. 1
0 0
Replying to IsNeko • Oct 6, 2021
Title Light on Me
I remember when this game was new, although I haven't play the whole game. BUT I'M SO HAPPY THIS GOT ADAPTION…
YAYYYY :DDD
0 0