Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 21, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 7, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to blueberrycakepop • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
The baby thing.. looked like NGJ actually thought about it and then nod in agreement with the dad and friend..…
Hahahaha I notcied that too! I was smiling like an idiot watching that scene! 🤣
3 0
Replying to blueberrycakepop • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
4.3KBS should have considered airing this before or after ABP.. after would have been better because a lot of…
OMG YES THANK YOU
0 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
You’re used to dead fish kisses? Let me guess. Cdrama & Jdrama? šŸ˜†
Mind to share with me which Jdrama you watched? šŸ‘€

The hottest kisses I’ve watched in Jdramas were in ā€œLove Lasts Foreverā€ and probably ā€œTodome no Kissā€ too.

Though I don’t really watch Jdramas nowadays..
1 1
Replying to blueberrycakepop • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
More than a kiss scene ahahha... So I got that feeling when everyone talking about babies.. like the employees…
OMG sassy little ones 🄺😭
2 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
You’re used to dead fish kisses? Let me guess. Cdrama & Jdrama? šŸ˜†
I think kisses in Jdramas are better than Cdramas, tho it depends. Most of Jdramas I watched have light kisses, but at least they don’t make me feel frustrated like the real dead fish kisses in Cdramas. 🤣

My ranking in kisses (from best to worst):
1. Kdrama
2. Taiwanese
3. Thai drama
4. Jdrama
5. Cdrama
1 0
Replying to Anusaya • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
speculation may need a spoiler. just talking about our fears and hopes might be contusing potential watchers.…
True!
1 0
Replying to Yani • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
*press rewatch* ... *breaks button* :)))
Same here! 😩
2 0
Replying to Lizbeth Perry • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
So I have a question since analyzing that kiss will never end, I want to analyze something else.From the episode…
ā€œAnalyzing that kiss will never endā€ omg I’m dead lmao
1 0
On Crazy Love • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
I need to know our rating in South Korea for last night’s episode. Is it good? Anyone?
0 2
Replying to 109866 • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Looks like she pushed him away. More slow burn? šŸ”„ ( he deserves it for being the meanest boss šŸ˜‚ )
I TAKE BACK MY WORDS
0 0
Replying to blueberrycakepop • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
About Segi.... We really need to know why he is doing this .. this is such a cliff hanger!! I don't think it's…
Please tag this comment as a spoiler, my friend. šŸ‘€
0 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
I'm so obsessed with this mystery (or actually, two mysteries, I guess) that I started to prepare a calendar.…
LMAO your comment got me wheezing
4 0
Replying to Yani • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Just watched episode 11...OMG!!! I need a few seconds here to process the ending. Like...ummm....well...oh...I'm…
You’re used to dead fish kisses? Let me guess. Cdrama & Jdrama? šŸ˜†
5 6
On Crazy Love • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Might need to add ā€œanti-heroā€ tag because some people still complain about Gojin’s personality 🤣
18 1
Replying to Anusaya • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
nuuu =/ I refuse to accept this will be typical.
Sameee 🤣
3 0
Replying to blueberrycakepop • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
I like how his personality did not completely change.. there is still the mean or menace-like NGJ that we've seen…
Totally agreed.
1 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
…smitten by that kiss? 😜
Ooohhh I’d love to see that! At least they were not interrupted BEFORE the kiss. 🤣
2 0
Replying to zeon • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Ugh its just so heartbreaking. Why does the bestfriend keep doing this. i genuinely feel so bad for Gojin, he's…
I love your comment, but can you please tag this as spoiler? The people who haven’t watched it yet might see this. šŸ˜‚
4 1
Replying to 109866 • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love
I felt yikes too about the giving up her dreams part. But benefit of doubt, if it's to do with his perception…
Agreed
0 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Apr 11, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
At first, I was pissed when he did that too, but now I think it’s not ā€œjust to date himā€ though We can clearly…
From my perspective about that kiss after his confession, I think it was not forced (or not totally forced, idk) when he said ā€œif you don’t want this, tell me now. I’m fearful and afraid tooā€

And from the beginning of ep11 when he asked her out, she never rejected him in the first place. She was only hesitant because she was confused.
8 0