Editorials
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
You know all this sweet scenes would break us when they part 😭😭 I know I would be ugly crying
1 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
In ep 40 I feel like LBY seeks permission to take revenge by asking her first 😢
5 4
Replying to MK916 • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
There’s so many messages! ❤️❤️❤️ I had to turn off the pink check mark to see this beautiful video.…
Its even crazier if you see this on computer/laptop or change mobile setting to dekstop site on the browser 😂😂😂 the commenters got wild
1 0
Replying to Gogorosy • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
You guys have to see this edit https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1iG411p7Q6?spm_id_from=333.788 it is very beautiful…
https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1Er4y1j7No?spm_id_from=333.788 and the creator screen record this where you can't even see the screen at all 😂😂😂 the popup/flying comments are uncontrollable
2 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 1, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
You guys have to see this edit https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1iG411p7Q6?spm_id_from=333.788 it is very beautiful edits and has a high view but hillariously you can barely see the screen, because its full of pop up message from the people who love lltg 😂😂😂 the creator is surprise that so many love message is covering the screen, even I have to download the vids just to see the full screen
2 5
On Go Ahead • Sep 6, 2020
Title Go Ahead
I just hope they would release editor's cut or special episode 'cause I feel like there some deleted sweet scene based on the pic on the official website ;(
3 2
On Go Ahead • Sep 1, 2020
Title Go Ahead
it's gonna be extended for 6 episode and end on september 6th yeay
1 5
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Sep 1, 2020
Title Go Ahead
Most dreaded moment has arrived - Chen Ting and sister are back. However, I don't see 'bad mom' anymore. She's…
ahahahahahaa no problem, I was wondering if what you see was find yourself because I checked every peview of go ahead and nothing come up hehehe, kinda obsessed with this drama ><
1 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Aug 31, 2020
Title Go Ahead
Most dreaded moment has arrived - Chen Ting and sister are back. However, I don't see 'bad mom' anymore. She's…
where did you see this? link?
0 4
Replying to hanistar • Jul 12, 2020
Title A Love So Beautiful
If the casting PD-nim ever read this, I hope he/she will cast Dan-Oh (Kim Hye Yoon) and Baek Kyung (Lee Jae Wook).…
oh that would be really good, I like to watch them as a lead couple too.. and jaewook hyeyoon seem to be more fit as jiang chen and xiaoxi, hope they would get another drama as a lead with good script
1 0
Replying to Gogorosy • Jun 15, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
so hanshuo's mother was hua mulan, lol didn't expect that
plot twist lol
5 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Jun 15, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose Spoiler
so hanshuo's mother was hua mulan, lol didn't expect that
16 3
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Jun 11, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
What does it mean by extra chapter? Will there be extra episodes above current 24? I want the story to extend…
true, kinda dissapointed though, but at least there is a fanmeet and tik tok videos ;)
0 0
Replying to Miro • Jun 9, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
Ohhhhh wow!!! Really???? Can you please post the link? I want to read it as well! yay!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBKjQmWgXZ5/?igshid=1ajln3rfqnxpz its on this instagram account, he/she posted their moments in the behind the scene and fanmeet too, sometimes with english sub in the caption
2 1
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Jun 8, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
I heard there would be extra chapter on june 9th and the screenwriter said there is a high probability for second season yeay..
17 7
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Jun 1, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose Spoiler
that was a long ass dream.. still not satisfied with the modern world ending
6 4
Replying to Hwa Young Min • Jun 1, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
how did you get those? I couldn't get them because my itunes isn't the chinese itunes :(
its on vodhk.com just search the chinese name of this drama
0 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Jun 1, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
I have the raw until 24 but I can't understand anything until it get subbed...
0 3
