Editorials
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 26, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I guess beside cutting the drama they also cutting the behind the scene of the two😑😑 it's not as sweet and fun as the reuters
4 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 24, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Well bvlgari really adapted wendy style "I want her to see him closely yet still too distant to touch him" (ep 38) rather than her it us fans that suffering 😅😅😅
13 12
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 22, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Is there any english sub for wulei and lusi live streaming where his connection not good?? Can someone give me a link?
2 0
Replying to Coriander • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Did the source include the proof? Cause some comments said it's just rumor
January 23rd? 😢😢 still a long time to go
2 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 20, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Zhao lusi, Wu lei, Director Fei, all actor/actress and staff of LLTG let's only walk on the flower path and don't forget to pay your taxes!!!!
20 5
Replying to Demi • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
This series is complete waste of time fulled with unnecessary drama and talk…… honesty d female lead need…
Mayb stick with kdrama with 16 eps...
3 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Rewatching express episode with comments on, people are saying "why do I have to pay to cry" and "my tears today are expensive" also "I didn't paid for my eyes to be swollen" " I have to go to work with swollen eyes" I can't with the comment 😅😅😅😅😅
7 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Even seeing a screen capture on twitter makes me cry.... am I broken??
1 1
Replying to MamaMay • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I don't see it here in the US.
Oh, maybe its a region thing then, cs I watch it now
0 1
Replying to MamaMay • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I don't see it here in the US.
No sadly, maybe they would added it later like the 1st live streaming
0 0
Replying to MamaMay • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I don't see it here in the US.
Maybe have to rfreshed first, it only just added now
1 5
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
ATTENTION: You can watch the livestream on Wetv now, it is listed as ep 57
2 9
Replying to Vyshu • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Are we getting extra cuts or just rumors?https://twitter.com/c_entfanatic/status/1560338614386659330
I think it just a rumor, the screen only said "see you next time" I don't expect anything from tencent, it would hurt less
6 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Now we're waiting for bvlgari event, DON'T DISSAPOINT US BVLGARI!! YOU WERE ON THE HOT SEARCH BECAUSE OF THEM!!
10 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
They should have made this into manhua too, with a really good art like once more, hidden love, eternal love, Wo zai hougong dang ju ju or Imperial Edict manhua and fit all that we can't see in the drama 😢😢😢
1 1
Replying to Little Chun Hua • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Hahahah!Raise your hand if you've been ugly crying, lol
✋️✋️✋️✋️✋️✋️✋️✋️✋️✋️✋️
3 0
Replying to MK916 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
The biting scene was in E47 at his (aunt) mother’s funeral.
Yeah, but thats what we all want 😭😭😭 damn chinese government censorship!!
0 0
Replying to MK916 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
The biting scene was in E47 at his (aunt) mother’s funeral.
Yes I thought that was weird 😅, if they have more time I think they could executed it better, after all they only just finished the editing 😅
1 0
Replying to Ailyn • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Where are you watching? dramacool only have until eps 46. TIA
On wetv fast track
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
TENCENT please give us the Director's Cut! Give us the 66 episode I don't care if you take all my money!! I can't move on from my baby shaoshang and buyi 😭😭😭
25 6
