Editorials
On Overdo • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
Some of you be patient it’s only 5 episodes
11 1
Replying to JanetKennedy • May 20, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
How come he hasn't done a great wuxia with Zhao Lu Si? He is a year older and I can just imagine the chemistry…
She doesn’t have to. She's been the most popular Chinese actress for a while now
3 1
Replying to Rara • May 13, 2026
List Best performance in the 1st Qrt of 2026
Does she not deserve it
Who should be number one according to you
0 1
Replying to Mephisto • May 13, 2026
List Best performance in the 1st Qrt of 2026
Tian Xi Wei in first place. Yall are mental
Does she not deserve it
0 3
On William Jakrapatr Kaewpanpong • Feb 3, 2026
Person William Jakrapatr Kaewpanpong Spoiler
Can his picture be changed anyone
1 0
Replying to ymilfm • Feb 3, 2026
Person William Jakrapatr Kaewpanpong
it feels so weird to be same age as William..I mean he looks so much older than me..I’m crying
When he wears makeup he looks older
2 0
Replying to Coolio • Dec 19, 2025
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
Pond said Mokrome so are we getting estwilliam?
I'm here tell you it's never going to happen
0 0
Replying to Silence • Dec 11, 2025
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
They were in WE ARE the series. One of the main couples
Never Let Me Go is really good also if you haven't seen it
1 1
Replying to DramaQ05 • Dec 4, 2025
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
I really wanted Nanon to be the 4th prince😭😅
He’s not 😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to Aki • Dec 4, 2025
Title Me and Thee
will william be Est's lover iin this series?
I hope he's not
0 1
Replying to pinkb7usher • Dec 4, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Not the end of the world, it's just acting.
I know right
0 0
Replying to Rara • Nov 23, 2025
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
Making assumptions
I hope William doesn't show up either
0 0
Replying to Rara • Nov 23, 2025
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
Making assumptions
Everyone sucks as a matter of fact
0 1
Replying to Keganxoxo • Nov 16, 2025
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
I think alot of ppl are here for PerthSanta and Est more than PondPhuwin. Or at least by the end of the series…
Making assumptions
2 3
Replying to rehua • Nov 16, 2025
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
i know my 16 y.o me would have loved and obsessed over this. But after very long years of watching all diffrent…
Go ahead more
0 0
On Scarlet Heart Thailand • Sep 30, 2025
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
Does anybody know who the 4th prince is?
0 5
Replying to Likhitha • Aug 24, 2025
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
It's Totally Possible, imo I'm 90% sure that william will appear....let's Hope!
I hope not 🙏
0 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Aug 24, 2025
Title Me and Thee Spoiler
Really hope William surprises us as Rome. BL Gods, puhleeez!
Definitely not
0 0
On Me and Thee • Jun 14, 2025
Title Me and Thee
It's Pond and Phuwin's drama bottom line
7 0
Replying to WangXiaozhan • Jun 14, 2025
Title Me and Thee
Who is second lead in this series
No second lead
2 0