News
On The Rebel • Feb 22, 2020
Title The Rebel
Worth to watch .. i miss this ?
0 1
Replying to Hide Your Heart • Feb 16, 2020
List Drama/Film: Completed In 2019
Thank you! I've been trying to get more completed. I noticed you have Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo on your…
Sorry for so late reply .. Yeas it was so great drama. I started loving IU More because of that.. Hoping they will have season 2.
1 0
Hide Your Heart • Dec 17, 2019
List Drama/Film: Completed In 2019
wow... You watched a lot
1 2
minarii • Dec 17, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Touch Your Heart
The Ep 1 I can say I get Curious about the Character of Yoo In Na.. It seems almost the same character in Goblin but afterward it so different so I love to finish this Kdrama..
1 0
