Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2019
Replying to Katlegoo • Jul 11, 2026
He is supposed to act kinda annoying lol also he is 17 years you expect him to be perfect he is growing give him…
??? Are you blind? You responded to a comment about age asking who was old. Ken is 6 years older than Justin. One is an adult and one is a child
1 1
Replying to Kath_S • Jul 11, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Am I the only one who saw the Tonhon Chonlatee poster in Praew's room? 😭😭😭😭
Omg khaotung dancing on stage was so cute in that show lol

I did catch that poster haha
1 1
Replying to Katlegoo • Jul 11, 2026
He is supposed to act kinda annoying lol also he is 17 years you expect him to be perfect he is growing give him…
While I disagree with the OP- augar is 21 irl and august is 15 irl
2 3
Replying to aiya • Jul 10, 2026
i really wanna start this one, but the hype is making my expectations go pretty highis it actually recommend?
I have a smile on my face the entire hour this is playing. Is it the best? Probably not. Do i get joy watching? Absolutely!
7 0
Replying to Jose • Jul 9, 2026
Thank you! I was wondering where the church was located. I will add it to my next trip.
It’s about 3 hours north of Bangkok. Erawan Falls - it’s a national park. There are 7 waterfalls - the one they slide down is called “the ogres breast” because it’s two large rounded rocks. I think it’s the 4th one up. It’s near a giant lake in kanchanaburi province. Where they have floating hotels. UWMA also go to on their trip in episode 13 to the falls.
0 1
On Mr.Kill • Jul 8, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I get so much joy watching Dew during all these events. He was laughing so hard! Reminds me of him going nuts during starlympics.
8 0
Replying to Jose • Jul 7, 2026
Same same! I was raised Catholic and was in Catholic school in 1996. I am now agnostic/atheist as well. I went…
late 90s to 2000s we still had Dont Ask Dont Tell so would organize protests whenever military came to campus. Its also when Prop 8 was going on in Cali. Lots of stuff happening during that time haha.
0 1
Replying to Jose • Jul 7, 2026
Thank you! I was wondering where the church was located. I will add it to my next trip.
New York City. was supposed to go to thailand right when covid hit for Song Kran but couldnt go until 2022. have been there 7 times since. I went to the waterfall Barth and Tanrak go to because it was the same one from Until We Meet Again last November.

Now i want to go again this November! but maybe wait until 2027.
0 4
Replying to Jose • Jul 7, 2026
Same same! I was raised Catholic and was in Catholic school in 1996. I am now agnostic/atheist as well. I went…
"gay straight alliance" thats what they were called in the late 90s not sure what clubs are called now
0 5
Replying to Nicole • Jul 7, 2026
As someone who was raised Christian, now atheist, has a strong dislike for Christianity & is queer. I still…
Same same! I was raised Catholic and was in Catholic school in 1996. I am now agnostic/atheist as well. I went to Jesuit middle school, high school, college, then law school in the US.

When i was in college, a very close friend was kicked out of his seminary for simply being gay, even though he was Celibate. He is now happily married to someone who left the priesthood. I was out in school. I brought a guy to my high school prom. I was out in college and pushed for a GSA (this was a long time ago lol i'm old). I always had support from the Priests, Brothers and faculty. It was NOT easy per se, but it wasn't bad.

During my senior year in college went to a retreat called Agape. I remember sitting with one of the priests and actively talking about being gay. He gave me a verse in the bible to read, and it was Corinthians, the one Kongdech uses in his homily about Love.

20 years later and i'm agnostic/atheist depending on the day. I dont feel it matters if there is a god or not, that shouldnt be the reason why i decide to be a good or bad person out of fear. But i never blamed the Church for anything, i just dont agree with it and thats fine.

those that are "too woke" have lost the plot on what being woke is, i fear.
8 7
Replying to Jose • Jul 6, 2026
I believe that was the Thai calendar, not a Budhist calendar date. Today would be 6th July 2569 in Thailand
Interesting! i havent watched payback
0 0
Replying to Jose • Jul 6, 2026
I believe that was the Thai calendar, not a Budhist calendar date. Today would be 6th July 2569 in Thailand
it was, but it is the official legal year in thailand. so all legal docs, birth certificates, death certificates etc are in the thai calendar year
0 3
Replying to marcia • Jul 6, 2026
dumb question but why did they use Buddhist dates on Catholic graves?
I believe that was the Thai calendar, not a Budhist calendar date.

Today would be 6th July 2569 in Thailand
3 5
Replying to Jose • Jul 5, 2026
They literally say humans can live without faith, or hope, but not love. It’s the premise of the Kongdech’s…
I think you missed the point of the show. There’s no saying you have to do anything. It’s their choice and that’s ok. If you don’t want to have a faith, in any religion, that’s ok too.

I grew up catholic, does the show make me want to join religion? No. But if anyone wants to that’s their choice.

It’s all a choice.
7 1
Replying to MariaMagdy • Jul 5, 2026
​Denial is a river in Egypt,that is all I can say.Like ​i'm deeply disappointed by the writing and the underlying…
They literally say humans can live without faith, or hope, but not love.

It’s the premise of the Kongdech’s entire homily at the end.
6 4
Replying to mirum • Jul 5, 2026
...yeah, it just feels unserious to me since i've lived through this experience. I knew it would be another "family-friendly"…
Maybe it’s because I am in NYC and maybe it was because my schools were Jesuit, but I never felt ashamed being gay and going to Catholic school. I even brought a boy to my all boys Catholic high school prom. It was a blast and a great high school experience.
2 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 4, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven Spoiler
When Barth and Tanrak go to talk to Kongdech, he’s communicating with two boys who are using sign language - a great little throwback to Heart and Liming going to church in Moonlight Chicken
14 0