Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 18, 2019
On Ticket to Heaven • May 30, 2026
As someone who was in catholic school in 1996 - there’s a lot of things in this show that really caught the essence of the time and experience. The feel is just right.
13 0
Replying to ichiboi • May 30, 2026
I really hope that opening was a fake out, I'm already getting YNEH flashbacks.
I bet he’s there for Kong
0 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • May 30, 2026
Just started this today, is this a school to pray the gay away?!😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
No- it’s not
3 0
Replying to UCKELWOMAN • May 30, 2026
I literally had a "wait, I know him!" moment when he turned up because I saw LYKN in London last month.…
They are coming in August to nyc can’t wait. So is BounPrem!
1 0
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • May 29, 2026
is it just me or does August look like Isak from skam 2016😭😭😭I can't stop thinking about it 😔hope…
its the mouth!
0 1
Replying to Bell-ThaiBL • May 28, 2026
So do all the guys go to a catholic school and the 2 girls go to a regular Thai one 🤔
It seems more like a seminary school than a regular catholic school, therefore the girls will not be in the same school.

Examples in BKK -
St Dominic's - male and female students
St Gabriels - All boys catholic high school (Fourth's HS) - Non seminary
St. Joseph Seminary - For younger seminary students before completing higher education - (only boys)
3 0
Replying to namtan_tipnaree • May 28, 2026
I think it's because this show took a lot of inspiration from a Taiwanese movie, "your name engraved herein".…
https://www.instagram.com/reels/DYuI6KQzT5H/

I cant find the original post, but I found this one with Subs. Cant remember how long ago the original was posted.

St Peter's is in Rome but it was around the same time as the Milan fashion show because TTH was announced that November (2024).
0 0
Replying to namtan_tipnaree • May 28, 2026
I think it's because this show took a lot of inspiration from a Taiwanese movie, "your name engraved herein".…
The inspiration was when P'Aof went to Milan with Gem/Fot and when they were either near or at a church, P'Aof told them he had an idea for a script for them (2024). P'Aof was in catholic high school in 1996.

P'Aof told them after Moonlight Chicken he would direct them as main leads when he had the right story.

It's not a secret, they have all spoken about this since the announcement in public.
1 1
Replying to MewMewMwa • May 28, 2026
do you know where can we read it in eng?
OMG THANK YOU!

I saved the link.. but now i think i have to resist the urge to read it first
0 1
Replying to little pillow princess • May 28, 2026
Title Wu
The kids gang is soo cute! The three actors are doing an amazing job!
its 2 of them? i just notice "Augur" - Ken Kanthee
0 1
Replying to TalaySeedam • May 21, 2026
Title Wu
There’s a lot of Mandarin in this series, and honestly, more than necessary. And considering the context of…
Sky said he didnt have enough time to work on his Mandarin so he just memorized his lines. He took a class for a little bit but it wasnt enough.. He also has to speak Hakka (all the chants are Hakka), Teochew, Hainan, Hokkien.
3 0
Replying to Jose • May 21, 2026
Title Wu
Phuwin and Godji are fluent in Mandarin. Sky is not
In based on 2 stories with Tay - Sky said he didnt have enough time to work on his Mandarin so he just memorized his lines. He took a class for a little bit but it wasnt enough.. He memorized the lines but didnt know what he was saying.

He also has to speak Hakka (all the chants are Hakka), Teochew, Hainan, Hokkien.
2 0
On When Oranges Fall • May 20, 2026
It's like Cuteness overload.
Justin is only 15? Between him and Progress i'm just giggling the whole time watching them.
4 0
Replying to donghee • May 20, 2026
Title Wu
Can anyone who speaks Chinese tell me if their Chinese and pronunciation are good? I'm just wondering!
Phuwin and Godji are fluent in Mandarin. Sky is not
2 3
On Wu • May 20, 2026
Title Wu
EP 3 was sooo good. Krist was so creepy!
7 0