K-Drama Replying to ri21 • Oct 10, 2020
Title General's Lady Spoiler
I like the book so I was expecting the drama version. But they changed the whole thing. Saw the first episode,…
where did you read it please?
0 2
Replying to Park kum jin • Oct 9, 2020
Title Sweet First Love Spoiler
I think the pace of romance will be slow and there will be many ups and downs even misunderstandings but not a…
Guys, just read all the novel. the link that they posted here it isnt all the novel, there are at least more 60 chapters. its a happy ending after s very long time of ups and downs...
1 3
Replying to Sam • Oct 9, 2020
Title Sweet First Love Spoiler
this is based on a novel with 3 volumes! I haven't read the novel but thinking of it. Kappy from avirtualvoyage…
This site doesnt have all the novel. I tought so but there are more at least 50 chapters after that. There isnt the ending.
0 0
Replying to Vico SDL • Oct 9, 2020
Title Sweet First Love Spoiler
Maybe he skipped a class while she redid one (it is mentioned he’s very smart while she’s not that good in…
I really didnt like the end of the novel, like how the ML was enganged to that heir girl, and her brother was in love to the FL. it was really dark, that's why i didnt get the drama, i hope the drama is more lighter than the novel.. i felt it was too dark.
0 2
Replying to Vico SDL • Oct 9, 2020
Title Sweet First Love Spoiler
Maybe he skipped a class while she redid one (it is mentioned he’s very smart while she’s not that good in…
Did you understand the novel? I tought that was so dark, I didnt get many things in the novel. The ending for example the ML and the FL didnt end up together right? and the villain girl commited suicide that was it?
0 4
Replying to hanijooong • Oct 9, 2020
Title Sweet First Love Spoiler
i already read the novel and i'm soexcited to watch the drama.. please airing soon ~
I've also read the novel. did you understand the end? that villain girl she suicide is it? for what I understand that wasnt at all a happy ending
0 0
Replying to vionysus • Oct 9, 2020
Title Sweet First Love
Lol, a love-pentagon? I'm here for it. I love a woman with options.Edit: Finished ep 2, not a lot of good actors…
yThe ML and the FL likes each other, also Yang Yu likes the FL and his sister loves the ML.
2 0
On Sweet First Love • Oct 8, 2020
Title Sweet First Love
it's funny how they make this a cute drama when the novel is so complex and dark. I've read it and for me was really a strong novel..
2 3
On Roy Leh Marnya • Oct 6, 2020
Title Roy Leh Marnya
A lakorn that the FL doesn't end with her cheating husband? I'm in
4 0
Replying to Kanika Sharma • Oct 2, 2020
Title Love and Destiny
EMMY not grammy
just corrected it. thanks.
1 1
On The Promise of Chang’an • Oct 2, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an Spoiler
For me the most pitiful ML ever if it's like the spoilers. he won't be the king won't be with his love, when he can finally get the throne the king dies and he names the son of his lover to be the king. wherever wrote it, couldn't think a more pitiful ML than that.
2 0
Replying to emmer • Oct 1, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet Spoiler
The synopsis is based on the original novel, however this drama only is really similar to the novel in terms of…
can you please send me the link?
0 1
Replying to chase_potato • Oct 1, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an Spoiler
Damn! I thought after 26, maybe the wikipedia spoiler I found was false... But now that she goes back, the spoiler…
i watched the episode of xiao zhuang epic and i hated the ending :( i really hope they change it. i find xiao chengxu really pitful :(
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Oct 1, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an Spoiler
She gets back to the Emperor!
do you know the reason? is she pregnant ?
0 12
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Oct 1, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an Spoiler
Episode 26 is perhaps the happiest episode thus far:
the only problem is that we have more 30 episodes :( she probably will go back to the palace
0 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Oct 1, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an Spoiler
Episode 26 is perhaps the happiest episode thus far:
i was going to comment the same thing. i love this episode. the eunuch receiving what he deserves, also the king that took her away from her lover to treat her like that and that terrible sister. such a feel good episode.
0 0
On Renascence • Sep 29, 2020
Title Renascence
in the novel and in the summary they say that the emperor plot to kill the empress. but in the drama it seems like he didn't. he was crying in her grave and saying that he will pay wherever it takes to get a revival pill to bring her back to life. did he tried to kill her?
2 1
On Renascence • Sep 26, 2020
Title Renascence
this is really confusing. so the empress Mo Xin is in the body of her sister Mo Wan. what about Mo Wan is she dead? will she come back?
2 1
On Love and Destiny • Sep 25, 2020
Title Love and Destiny
is it nominated in the emmys? just saw it.
7 3
On Always Be My Maybe • Sep 22, 2020
Title Always Be My Maybe
Such a nice movie!! loved it
0 0
