I wish that the last episode there would be more lovey dovey scenes of them!! 🥹 But I don’t understand the time travel part. And why did Xiao Jing Shan gave her that device? Can anyone explain??
it was such a feel good drama!!!! some parts were kind of awkward cringey but it certainly made me smile! (: the drama plot is not the best but it made me happy ^^ most of the characters were quite likeable too. i feel they could have shown more about the medical parts of the drama tho.
the timeline was kind of confusing but overall the movie was great and a good closure. but did they all forget again about the time travelling part at the end since they burn the tape?
Ending my 2024 with this 💛💛💛
Wan er deserved her own happy ending...... TT_TT
i feel they could have shown more about the medical parts of the drama tho.
but did monu and gongye jiwu end up together?
How did qingyun get his powers? I didn't like that pian ran died just like that.....
but did they all forget again about the time travelling part at the end since they burn the tape?
No i don't, I've been looking everywhere for it too. :/