K-Drama
Replying to Maxine1337 • Sep 2, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
Something need to happen in eps 11 or it would not be credible.
yes I agree
0 0
Replying to Maxine1337 • Sep 1, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar Spoiler
Something need to happen in eps 11 or it would not be credible.
yes I agree just wasted potential and also all those scenes where they hinted something, would be just fillers 👍
1 2
Replying to roobeekay • Sep 1, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
Can't believe they're gonna cosplay a family again next week 😭 and just when you think something is gonna happen,…
it's so frustrating, the tease it too much 😫
1 0
Replying to Cherrymotion • Sep 1, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar Spoiler
I didn't expect his ex wife will make an appearance again. not after I already threw a farewell party.
yes it's so annoying
2 0
On Beyond the Bar • Sep 1, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar Spoiler
this romance teasing is going my nerves, why they only stareat each other
14 4
On Awaken • Mar 9, 2025
Title Awaken
currently rewatching again, although I know i won't be able to move on after finishing it 🥸
9 0
On Blood Free • Apr 24, 2024
Title Blood Free
Uff the chemistry 🥰
13 0
On Blood Free • Apr 21, 2024
Title Blood Free
Just finished watching ep 4 and I love this so much already
6 0
On Captain Han • Apr 17, 2024
Title Captain Han
Its kinda very predictable story, but I will try to keep watching for now, at least the Ep are short, otherwise it would be hard to continue 😅
0 0
Replying to 10444809 • Apr 17, 2024
Title Shooting Stars
Just finished ep 8 haha
Yay~ tomorrow is a new ep out 😄
0 0
On Shooting Stars • Apr 17, 2024
Title Shooting Stars
Currently at ep 8 and I like it so far ~
6 2
On Don't Disturb Me Farming • Mar 6, 2024
Title Don't Disturb Me Farming
It looks interesting ~
1 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
Well I have pretty busy week with dentist appointment and other dr appointments so.... >.
Aww noo, I hope everything goes well~ just know that by the end of it there will be episodes waiting for you ~
2 0
On Captivating the King • Feb 25, 2024
Title Captivating the King
I dont know bout ya'll but honestly I have no plan how to wait 1 week again...🥸
3 2
On Today's Webtoon • Aug 3, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon Spoiler
I just hope that there wont be too much romance 🤞
2 0
On Hidden Edge • Jul 22, 2022
Title Hidden Edge
Started watching this drama yesterday and got hooked! Its soo good 👍
3 0
Replying to Drama lover • Jun 17, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
Is it really worth watching this kdrama ??I've seen some tiktok videos about it and it sounds good .I would like…
I enjoy it so far and I think its good, just my opinion 😊
1 0
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jun 1, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
I am dying to know, what might happen next week but sadly there is no preview 😢
5 0
On Be Reborn • May 9, 2022
Title Be Reborn
Waiting for the subs ;(
0 7
On Man's Creed • May 9, 2022
Title Man's Creed
Currently watching it ^^
0 0
