News
On Your Name Engraved Herein • Nov 27, 2021
Title Your Name Engraved Herein
Hello! I was wondering what exactly made this movie 18+? I want to watch it but depending on what it is in it I may not. Thank you!
0 1
Replying to kas • Feb 15, 2021
Title Girl from Nowhere
I mean you can just check out the tags! I have watched till 5 episodes so far and it is definitely violent, bloody…
Thank you!
0 0
On Girl from Nowhere • Jan 13, 2021
Title Girl from Nowhere
What does it mean by 18+? I mean like what does it have in it I want to watch it but depending on whats in it I might not? : )
1 2
Replying to NWJS • Jan 3, 2021
Title Detention
violence and profanity it says above
Oh thanks!
0 1
On Detention • Jan 2, 2021
Title Detention
What does it mean by 18+? I mean like what does it have in it I want to watch it but depending on whats in it I might not? : )
0 3
Replying to MoonlightFilly • Dec 26, 2020
Title The Guest
it's 18+ for violence/murder, suicide, self-inflicted body mutilation, stuff like that. if there's anything in…
Thank you!! : )
0 1
Replying to MoonlightFilly • Dec 24, 2020
Title The Guest
it's 18+ for violence/murder, suicide, self-inflicted body mutilation, stuff like that. if there's anything in…
Thank you so much! How much is the self-inflicted body mutilation? : )
0 3
Replying to Robertita Ale • Dec 22, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Give it a try, you won't regret. There is no sex scene in it.
Thank you!
2 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Dec 21, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
I want to watch this but after looking at the comments whats in it? Like it says 15+ so what exactly is in it? Thank you! : )
2 2
On The Guest • Dec 19, 2020
Title The Guest
What does it mean by 18+? I mean like what does it have in it I want to watch it but depending on whats in it I might not? : )
0 5
Replying to Shumpii • Dec 18, 2020
Title Sweet Home
Swearing, cursing and some trigger warnings for death and suicide
Thank you!!
0 1
On Sweet Home • Dec 18, 2020
Title Sweet Home
What does it mean by 18+? I mean like what does it have in it I want to watch it but depending on whats in it I might not? : )
0 4